Shettron brothers

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 18, 2010
They are fans and have a buddy that is a PWO. Plus they have another guy at his spot that is a 5*. I think we are good here.
What was the name of highly touted linebacker kid from Collinsville that flipped to OU a few years ago? Then he sat on the bench in Norman for a couple of years before finally transferring to Arkansas his senior year...

Had one of his family members in my FB feed. They were long-time OU fans and were excited about the flip. But their poor kid was always wearing a super clean uniform in all of his post-game photos. I was honestly sad for them. I'm sure the kid had NFL aspirations, but never got a chance to show what he could do in Norman.

All the power 5 schools are TV every week. Makes more sense to go somewhere where you're going to be promoted as a star and get as much playing time as you want, rather than split time for four years at a 'traditional power'.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2008
Levi Draper
He has a total of three tackles in his college career.

Played in the season opener in 2020 for Arky against Georgia (Sept. 26), and missed the remainder of the year due to injury … According to Pro Football Focus, played 12 special teams snaps against the Bulldogs.

Too bad on the injury. Too bad on his choices.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
Levi Draper
He has a total of three tackles in his college career.

Played in the season opener in 2020 for Arky against Georgia (Sept. 26), and missed the remainder of the year due to injury … According to Pro Football Focus, played 12 special teams snaps against the Bulldogs.

Too bad on the injury. Too bad on his choices.
sadly bad karma.

Many of you shouldn't had cursed him too much!