SIAP: Illingworth recognized among top true freshmen

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
He is in the top 6 now, I looked back at last week he was on their list but not in the top group. It's a beautiful thing to have a good back up quarterback being groomed to be the future already. I still want Sanders back but feel comfortable with Illingworth.

https://cfbsaturdays.com/true-freshmen-mountain-2020-october-7-update/
I'm afraid we will lose either him or Sanders to the transfer portal. If they are both as good as they have looked I hope we go with the guy with the higher ceiling in our system with our current players. I can't imagine a guy with their potential agreeing to sit for potentially 3 years where he could start elsewhere almost immediately.

OctaviusRexLTH

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
I'm afraid we will lose either him or Sanders to the transfer portal. If they are both as good as they have looked I hope we go with the guy with the higher ceiling in our system with our current players. I can't imagine a guy with their potential agreeing to sit for potentially 3 years where he could start elsewhere almost immediately.
Hopefully sanders tears up the big 12 and then goes and tears up the NFL after his junior year, then Illingworth steps in and does the same while still having 3 years of eligibility

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Sanders can go then

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Definitely feel comfortable with Illingworth; burning the redshirt was definitely necessary; Hope he can get some playing time throughout the season in the right packages.

This is one of those good problems.

OctaviusRexLTH

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
Definitely feel comfortable with Illingworth; burning the redshirt was definitely necessary; Hope he can get some playing time throughout the season in the right packages.

This is one of those good problems.
Don’t think he burned the redshirt. No one loses eligibility this year, think he can still redshirt next year

Nov 6, 2010
I don't think we'll have that problem, and I think that's why we didn't take a QB in this class. We are set for a while, and they will both play and get their shots.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
It really entertains me how certain members of our fanbase lose their mud at just the thought of a player transferring.

We all know that players transfer HERE also, right?

Good players need to get Playing time to develop.

If the program and the coaches are appealing to the players, they will come here as well.

Have some freaking confidence.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
It really entertains me how certain members of our fanbase lose their mud at just the thought of a player transferring.

We all know that players transfer HERE also, right?

Good players need to get Playing time to develop.

If the program and the coaches are appealing to the players, they will come here as well.

Have some freaking confidence.
Hope they figure a way to keep both. Put em both out there at the same time if you gotta.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Why would he do this, if he has a great season this year?
I’m saying it can. This year is free.
We don’t know that yet. Although they have said they can keep their eligibility, they haven’t said they would increase the 85 player roster limit. If they don’t it’s going to create headaches Might result in taking schollies from the costing players and pulling offers from recruits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk