Some great publicity for OSU Golf - Victor Once Again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 14, 2005
Viktor played well, but it’s a team game. He was paired with some good but not great players. And Casey is just a smarmy little dork who’s not as good as he thinks he is. US has too much firepower and is too much younger. I think and hope they roll tomorrow

Aug 14, 2005
Tomorrow morning foursomes. McIlroy sits for the first time ever. Powerful teams from the Americans. VH has to play Spieth and Thomas.

8:05 a.m. ET: Koepka/Berger vs. Rahm/Garcia
8:21 a.m.: Johnson/Morikawa vs. Casey/Hatton
8:37 a.m.: Thomas/Spieth vs. Hovland/Wiesberger
8:53 a.m.: Schauffele/Cantlay vs. Westwood/Fitzpatrick

Koepka and Berger against Rahm and Garcia should be interesting.

Jul 9, 2004
Not sure if it's USA pride or the the absence of his normal goofy hat, but DeChambeau seems a little more likeable this weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Nov 18, 2011
Viktor seems to be drawing the ire of several of the Americans by not conceding short putts. This morning it was with Thomas and Speith, and this afternoon DeChambeau on the first hole.

Aug 14, 2005
Questions for Sunday singles:

1. Can DeChambeau shelve his show off tendencies long enough to actually play golf? Fortunately, he can only lose his team one point. He drew Sergio.
2. Can the U.S. team bear down enough to make Sunday‘s matches an exhibition only? A desperate Harrington put his big guns all out early.
3. Poor Scotty Scheffler drew Jon Rahm. Can he give him a match? I’m betting no.
4. Can Paul Casey be more of a little Euro wanker than he already is? I think not.

Jul 9, 2004
So I guess NBC is going to only show the first 4 matches. If nothing else, go split screen to at least show the first tee action...Notre Dame network sucks

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Mar 1, 2021
McKinney, Tx
Loved Scottie Scheffler. He was SO happy to be there, and he earned his spot. Took down Rahm today, who has proved himself as the number 1 player in the world.
Victor played a good match, but I wanted Morikawa to win. The Americans are an awesome team.