Some Hometown press for Chuba...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
I was just doing a little research....

From what I could find, there have been 3 foreign born Heisman winners...... from Croatia, Philippines, and Okinawa (Robert Griffin III).

I don't believe there has ever been a Canadian Heisman winner. If Chuba could make it happen, he would be an immortal in his home country for ever more.

Might be worth hanging around another year to give himself the chance.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

From what I could find, there have been 3 foreign born Heisman winners...... from Croatia, Philippines, and Okinawa (Robert Griffin III).

I don't believe there has ever been a Canadian Heisman winner. If Chuba could make it happen, he would be an immortal in his home country for ever more.

I'll take Croatian Heisman Winners for $1000 Alex!

Sep 16, 2004
DFW

I like how you wrapped up your thoughts at the end. Well played sir.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I can see it now.

GameDay, once again on Edmon Low Library lawn, building up to yet another Bedlam. The air is crisp, the crowd is hyped as the countdown to kickoff rolls.

As the show winds down, the anticipation builds & builds for the Guest Picker.

Security & secrecy are heavy as they come back from their final commercial break. It's now time. "Who's the Picker gonna be??"

& as the camera widens out, it's none other than............................................................... Justin Trudeau!:p

Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
I can see it now.

GameDay, once again on Edmon Low Library lawn, building up to yet another Bedlam. The air is crisp, the crowd is hyped as the countdown to kickoff rolls.

Security & secrecy are heavy as they come back from their final commercial break. It's now time. "Who's the Picker gonna be??"

& as the camera widens out, it's none other than............................................................... Justin Trudeau!:p
Is he in blackface? Too soon?

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I can see it now.

Better than Justin Bieber.