Stanford look-a-like

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
There is an actual Stanford student with a mullet? That should knock them down a notch or two in the academic rankings by itself.

CPA Poke

Caulking Enthusiast
Oct 17, 2008
Charlotte
www.facebook.com
There is an actual Stanford student with a mullet? That should knock them down a notch or two in the academic rankings by itself.
Not sure why we are bashing anyone for having mullets...Levy Adcock has a full-fledged, business-in-the-front party-in-the-back mullet.

I think it's some sort of O-line deal...like every team has to have a lineman each year who sports a mullet. I remember reading something in the TW about it but I don't know when.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Not sure why we are bashing anyone for having mullets...Levy Adcock has a full-fledged, business-in-the-front party-in-the-back mullet.

I think it's some sort of O-line deal...like every team has to have a lineman each year who sports a mullet. I remember reading something in the TW about it but I don't know when.
It's an NCAA requirement...

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005

Mullets are silly no matter who has one but it really seems out of place at Stanford. Just because I'm a big fan of Levy, and he could beat the tar out of me, doesn't make his mullet cool.

MSteph57

Territorial Marshal
Aug 14, 2008
Near enemy territory.

Levy's more of a mane.