Stillwater Fire?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
It is from hwy 51 clear over to Lakeview along Fairgrounds rd.

It is still blazing. Sitting with my father in law seeing if it spreads enough to move cattle.

savagerebel

Payne County Redneck
A/V Subscriber
Apr 16, 2008
Stillwater
The fire is closer to being brought under control. We have spent a lot of time out there today. Unfortunately some homes were lost but we were able to same some.

Also a huge thanks to the citizens of Stillwater. Since I got back to the station there has been a continuous line of people coming to the station to donate water and gatorade.

Jul 15, 2005
Stillwater, OK
The fire is closer to being brought under control. We have spent a lot of time out there today. Unfortunately some homes were lost but we were able to same some.

Also a huge thanks to the citizens of Stillwater. Since I got back to the station there has been a continuous line of people coming to the station to donate water and gatorade.
Any word of someone running over a first responder?? I am hearing sketchy reports. Know anything?

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Here's a photo of the aftermath of the fire on the east side of N. Fairgrounds Rd, about a half mile north of the fairgrounds:

Maybe this explains why the power went off in Stillwater during the fire. This area to the east of the corner of E. McElroy and Fairgrounds Rd. also was struck bad.