Stillwater Regional - Welcome MSU, GCU, and UA to Stillwater!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 23, 2010
Vermont
It was 97 or 98, before there were super regionals, and UCLA came in and spanked OSU twice. But as I remember, they just hit everything, and it wasn't the OSU staff hitting batters at a ridiculous rate. They scored 20 twice. This is worse though.

Missouri State will eliminate us and then lose to Arkansas in a regional for the 2nd time in the last...5 years I think?
I believe that weekend was The Troy Glaus Show in Stillwater

OkstateKerr

Federal Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
I know it was said in partial jest but someone mentioned the other day about switching the baseball and softball stadiums until the baseball team earned it. Now it looks like a great idea

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I have noticed a lot of 20 run games the last few weeks. Is there something up with the ball this season? The scores look like old days before they changed the bat.
They have to be incredibly juiced. In the tcu game they said the record for home runs in a regional weekend has just been broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
It was 97 or 98, before there were super regionals, and UCLA came in and spanked OSU twice. But as I remember, they just hit everything, and it wasn't the OSU staff hitting batters at a ridiculous rate. They scored 20 twice. This is worse though.

Missouri State will eliminate us and then lose to Arkansas in a regional for the 2nd time in the last...5 years I think?
I remember those games. I was more impressed with ucla than disappointed in our team. Not like this year.