Stillwater Regional - Welcome MSU, GCU, and UA to Stillwater!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2015
Omaha
Too late to bring James Vilade back? Asking for a friend!!!
Getting rid of him and then Marty Lees doesn't seem to have solved the underlying issues that continue to characterize the program year in and year out. 2 other guys are the constants and they have a lot of questions to answer and it's not just due to what's happened in the last 20 hours.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Getting rid of him and then Marty Lees doesn't seem to have solved the underlying issues that continue to characterize the program year in and year out. 2 other guys are the constants and they have a lot of questions to answer and it's not just due to what's happened in the last 20 hours.
Vilade did a lot more for this program than people realize especially in 2017

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I don't have enough inside info but it sure seems that both he and Lees were scapegoated when the 2 coaches who yield all the power continue to oversee many of the same issues year after year.
im telling you he did a lot more than people realize. He was a glue guy in terms of keeping the kids together

May 1, 2021
Stillwater
Too late to bring James Vilade back? Asking for a friend!!!
Coach V is a big reason why my son chose osu, outside he dreamed for playing for the pokes. This guy was a players coach for sure, but Josh didn’t like it.

Don’t get me started on marty lees, there’s a reason he isn’t there.

Josh needs to back off on micro managing the team as bad as he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
The problem is Josh listens to his dad about pitchers.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Coach V is a big reason why my son chose osu, outside he dreamed for playing for the pokes. This guy was a players coach for sure, but Josh didn’t like it.

Don’t get me started on marty lees, there’s a reason he isn’t there.

Josh needs to back off on micro managing the team as bad as he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was being half hearted, the Vilade conversation is something this message board isn’t ready to have.