Streaming TV

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I had Hulu plus and got the bundle and am paying only $7 more for Disney+ and ESPN+. Disney+ gives me a $5.99 credit for the Hulu.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Thanks. I see that I am paying $2. To upgrade. Thanks

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I had Hulu plus and got the bundle and am paying only $7 more for Disney+ and ESPN+. Disney+ gives me a $5.99 credit for the Hulu.

Does the bundle include Hulu without ads, and can you still add premium channels? Because I share my Hulu with my daughter, but I have Prime premium channels, and I am thinking switching the prems to Hulu so that my daughter gets them too. I've already added her to Disney+. She doesn't give a flying hoot about ESPN+ though.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Does the bundle include Hulu without ads, and can you still add premium channels? Because I share my Hulu with my daughter, but I have Prime premium channels, and I am thinking switching the prems to Hulu so that my daughter gets them too. I've already added her to Disney+. She doesn't give a flying hoot about ESPN+ though.
I have Hulu plus without ads, and did have Starz, although I dropped that recently. It doesn't care what type of Hulu account you have. As long as you use the same email address for the accounts it will recognize and give you a credit on your Disney plus bill.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
I have Hulu plus without ads, and did have Starz, although I dropped that recently. It doesn't care what type of Hulu account you have. As long as you use the same email address for the accounts it will recognize and give you a credit on your Disney plus bill.

So, basically, I don't need to do anything?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

So, basically, I don't need to do anything?
Exactly.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Okay, I missed the wrestling match last night because it was on FSOK. How the freak do I get FSOK in Ohio?
Unfortunately I don't think there's a legitimate (aka legal) non-cable/satellite solution... I don't know why they don't just sell a Fox Sports package that has everything.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Unfortunately I don't think there's a legitimate (aka legal) non-cable/satellite solution... I don't know why they don't just sell a Fox Sports package that has everything.

They did... on DirecTV...
Right. I probably should have worded that slightly different. In other words I don't think there's a streaming option for ALL the FS channels. At least not a legal one.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Right. I probably should have worded that slightly different. In other words I don't think there's a streaming option for ALL the FS channels. At least not a legal one.

So... how could I fool my browser into thinking it's in OKC?
VPN maybe? I've never tried it myself but hopefully someone else here might have some experience with it.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
I've finally found it! FuboTV gives the regional Fox Sports based on billing zip code, but also gives 3 out-of-market regional FS channels... including Fox Sports Central. The Bedlam wrestling match is on at 6 am. I'm going to watch it! Hot dang diggity!

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I've finally found it! FuboTV gives the regional Fox Sports based on billing zip code, but also gives 3 out-of-market regional FS channels... including Fox Sports Central. The Bedlam wrestling match is on at 6 am. I'm going to watch it! Hot dang diggity!
Everything I've seen makes me think that Fubo is by far the best streaming option if you're an all sports fan.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Everything I've seen makes me think that Fubo is by far the best streaming option if you're an all sports fan.

It's a little on the pricey side. But, dang... I watched the Bedlam wrestling replay this morning during my morning exercise bike ride.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004

Ugh, I was so focused on FSOK that I didn't notice that fubo doesn't include the ESPN networks. It is a lot more expensive than either Sling or Youtube, so back to the drawing board.

Anyone want to add old Rx to their family?

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK

Ugh, I was so focused on FSOK that I didn't notice that fubo doesn't include the ESPN networks. It is a lot more expensive than either Sling or Youtube, so back to the drawing board.

Anyone want to add old Rx to their family?
Well, Fubo is dropping Fox RSNs too now...
https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/fubotv-drops-fox-regional-sports-networks/