NOTICE Subscription Upgrades

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
New subscription system has been installed!

Highlights:
  • In addition to PayPal, we can also now take just regular credit card payments via Stripe.
  • Subscribing to monthly or annual automatically cancels the other now.
  • You'll now receive emails if your subscription is about to end for any reason.
  • You can now gift subscriptions. In a users profile, there's now a link on the right (I'll make it stand out more).
  • There's a nice new 'membership' tab in the navigation, making A/V access no longer a hidden feature. I'll be prettying up that page and adding in a lot more details in the next few days.
  • Cancelling your sub on this website automatically cancels it on PayPal/Stripe, so that no longer has to be done separately.
And the best part is the way it works we'll hopefully be rid of double billings, random cancellations, and other PayPal weirdness. Let me know if any of you have any trouble with your subs or the system and we'll get it worked out.