Super Regional Game 2

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Will Standlee or Gragg start tomorrow? Maybe start the Lubbock player, Sifrit as he gave us luck today and beat TT where he always dreamed of going, but they didn’t offer a scholarship to him.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2007
Respectfully, they didn’t, those were all their best dudes. In other words, we kept playing, and they folded. Great job by our guys to keep coming after them. Sometimes when two good teams play, it comes down to who flinches first. This was kind of like that moment in rocky 4 when he finally gets the Russian to bleed. Let’s break all the way through tomorrow.
Tomorrow:

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
Sorry, but respectfully disagree. Cabbiness is a game changer in the field. You need him out there. Not sure why McCusker needs to come out, though. He’s shown he can make plays in the field. But Sifrit came through with a good AB and baserunning.
And I'll respectfully agree with Chairman on this one. In "that" situation you have a chance to slam the door. Defense was not what was top of mind, drawing the walk or driving one deep was.

Chairman of the Board

Territorial Marshal
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Sorry, but respectfully disagree. Cabbiness is a game changer in the field. You need him out there. Not sure why McCusker needs to come out, though. He’s shown he can make plays in the field. But Sifrit came through with a good AB and baserunning.
He’s so good in the field, you leave him as long as you can...but you just need one to win, and if you get that hit, defense doesn’t matter.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Okay. Thought I was actually going to attend a sporting event in Lubbock after sitting through an entire baseball game without any Tech fans doing what Tech fans do. However, walking out of the stadium a guy told me I was going to have a long ride home to my sh!thole State. Then in the parking lot a guy intentionally runs into the back of my Jeep then gives me the finger as swerved past me. Other than that, most everyone was cordial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Need standlees best tomorrow along with everyone else. He pitched well against them last time. I assume with the exception of Scott and Jensen everyone is available if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Tech board in meltdown blaming Tadlock for pulling Queen. They seem very upset at Tadlock claiming they have no pitchers for tomorrow as they were only prepared for two games in the Sr.