Super Regional Game 2

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
Tech board in meltdown blaming Tadlock for pulling Queen. They seem very upset at Tadlock claiming they have no pitchers for tomorrow as they were only prepared for two games in the Sr.
Tadlock is the best thing that ever happened to that baseball program. Would be great if they fired him. They could return to the crappy program they are.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
I think Tech hasn’t really been tested this year and has difficulty playing from behind, whereas OSU has had a number of come from behind wins this year. It should be an exiting game on Sunday.

Apparently they are saying their bull pen pitchers are their strength and their hitting gets them ahead to win most games.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
It sure seems like the Tacos have gone through more relievers than we have but it's almost exactly the same. I guess because Tadlock doesn't give 2 $h!#s about traditional baseball flow and switches abruptly so there are more mound visits.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Toughed out for the win...this is a resilient team that just keeps working...I think we win tomorrow to get square with this Tech team...we owe them beat down.