Tennis and Soccer Facilities

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 9, 2010
Pretty impressive stuff, they have already been doing the "underground" stuff......utilities, leveling and that stuff and should actually start the hard construction within the next few weeks

Darth Sensitive

Official OP Referee
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2007
There are crews working on remodeling the Colvin Annex. Does that have anything to do with the tennis facilities? It looks really nice from the road.
Moving most of Intramurals out there. Should be climate controlled now so they won't have to take half the pickup courts when it's basketball season.

PrincetonPoke23

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Honestly what a fascinating/awesome time to be living in Stilly. So much change and progress for our University. It must be an awesome sight to see. I cannot wait until those new tennis renderings are out!

Feb 5, 2008
The 2 year old renderings of the athletic village showed the soccer complex just on the N.W. side of the new practice facility and the new tennis complex north of that. Is this still correct or did they switch soccer and tennis for location? Also, is there a newer rendering of the athletic village? Buehler???? Buehler????

Dec 15, 2004
Edmond
tennis facility will be directly north of the Watkins center, so nw of the IPF......southeast corner of McElroy and Washington
i can't tell you about locations of the other new facilities

May 17, 2007
Lake Charles, LA
I read and article or maybe it was an #OKSTATE tweet stating that the indoor facility contract has been let and the work should commence in earnest soon. The contract for the outdoor portion should be released by the end of the month. Also since there is a need for additional housing on campus the new dorms on the site of the OSU track will be needed by fall 2014.

The AV is starting to pick up steam. :thumbup:

CowboyVenus

An orange light stuck in the crimson darkness
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2010
Norman, OK
I read and article or maybe it was an #OKSTATE tweet stating that the indoor facility contract has been let and the work should commence in earnest soon. The contract for the outdoor portion should be released by the end of the month. Also since there is a need for additional housing on campus the new dorms on the site of the OSU track will be needed by fall 2014.

The AV is starting to pick up steam. :thumbup:
Once we get an announcement about a new baseball stadium the AV will be rolling

Nov 5, 2004
Kansas
Thats what I thought, so they did reverse the positions of tennis with soccer.
Don't the renderings show track and soccer together? Since track is getting a new facility Soccer will have to find a new location when its their turn. Probably on the north side of the road somewhere?