Texas Tech at OSU weekend series

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
We just went from a national seed to possibly not even hosting a regional all in a week!! In the end, an opportunity to win the regular season, potentially lock up a national seed....It was clear as day that the players and coaching staff could not handle the pressure, much less the moment was way too damn big for these kids.

Nov 18, 2011
What Josh should say - This was an embarrassing weekend for OSU baseball. Those cocky SOBs came in here to our place and kicked our butts. No excuse. We were bad in pretty much every area. We’re going to be back at the park tomorrow getting things figured out.

What Josh will say - our kids fought to the end, we never gave up so I’m happy about that. We had some bad breaks and couldn’t get timely hits, and we’ll work to get better at that. We’ve got a fine ball club and will try to bounce back this week.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Didn’t do one thing good all weekend. They got what they deserved. Another choke job with the conference title on the line. Did they beat anyone good at home this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 24, 2015
Houston
What Josh should say - This was an embarrassing weekend for OSU baseball. Those cocky SOBs came in here to our place and kicked our butts. No excuse. We were bad in pretty much every area. We’re going to be back at the park tomorrow getting things figured out.

What Josh will say - our kids fought to the end, we never gave up so I’m happy about that. We had some bad breaks and couldn’t get timely hits, and we’ll work to get better at that. We’ve got a fine ball club and will try to bounce back this week.
This is exactly correct, and it is what drives me nuts about Josh as a coach.

Apr 14, 2017
Earth
Hosting may be out of the question now. They read their press clippings too much this week. Ultimately a choke job no matter how you slice it. Team is soft as ice cream getting their nose rubbed in it 3 straight games. Tech has absolute no fear of this bunch.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Sad thing is you lost on senior day....you would think this team would've been motivated to compete but evidently that was not the case. Tech came in, kicked our ass up and down....They owned O'brate like it was theirs. Don't ask for fans if you're going to put together a piss poor product!!!

Last edited: