The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Let them burn!!!!

Stone-Manning pushed her husband Richard Manning's 2018 Harper's Magazine article on wildfires where he wrote the "political issue" surrounding people living in or around forests is "easily solved" by having the federal government make fighting fires "a social contract."

"Perhaps the feds should commit themselves to refusing to send in the troops to any county that has not taken such measures," Manning wrote. "Perhaps the solution to houses in the interface is to let them burn."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-blm-nominee-husband-houses-forest-fires-burn

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Let them burn!!!!

Stone-Manning pushed her husband Richard Manning's 2018 Harper's Magazine article on wildfires where he wrote the "political issue" surrounding people living in or around forests is "easily solved" by having the federal government make fighting fires "a social contract."

"Perhaps the feds should commit themselves to refusing to send in the troops to any county that has not taken such measures," Manning wrote. "Perhaps the solution to houses in the interface is to let them burn."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-blm-nominee-husband-houses-forest-fires-burn
She's also a terrorist and a certified lunatic along the lines of AOC and MTG but probably more dangerous and ignorant if that's even possible.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Man this is the A-1 certified gold example of partisan politics. Trump wanted this and all the peace loving Reps are war hawk Dems were bitching and the GOP was saying look at these fakers…… Biden “let’s do the same thing”. GOP “OH MY GAWD AFGHANISTAN IS GONNA COLLAPSE!!”
Trump was against foreign intervention and I appreciated that. Which made bringing John Bolton onboard one of his most confusing moves.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Let them burn!!!!

Just on the off chance you were unaware - no one takes what you post here seriously. Those that haven't blocked you completely just see your name and scroll past. You have no credibility: no one thinks you are sincere or that you want to engage in an honest discussion. And I can't blame them. You reject all arguments, close off your mind, and put up straw man after straw man to avoid actual discourse. You are either a troll or you have become so insolated and spiteful that you are actually incapable of having positive interactions on here. As counter-intuitive as it sounds, I truthfully hope you are a troll. Because the other option is immensely sad.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Just on the off chance you were unaware - no one takes what you post here seriously. Those that haven't blocked you completely just see your name and scroll past. You have no credibility: no one thinks you are sincere or that you want to engage in an honest discussion. And I can't blame them. You reject all arguments, close off your mind, and put up straw man after straw man to avoid actual discourse. You are either a troll or you have become so insolated and spiteful that you are actually incapable of having positive interactions on here. As counter-intuitive as it sounds, I truthfully hope you are a troll. Because the other option is immensely sad.
So, you're not opposed to just letting the homes burn to push a political position? Got it!

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Man this is the A-1 certified gold example of partisan politics. Trump wanted this and all the peace loving Reps are war hawk Dems were bitching and the GOP was saying look at these fakers…… Biden “let’s do the same thing”. GOP “OH MY GAWD AFGHANISTAN IS GONNA COLLAPSE!!”
Trump was against foreign intervention and I appreciated that. Which made bringing John Bolton onboard one of his most confusing moves.
I agreed with those policies as well and really hate Bolton.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
So, you're not opposed to just letting the homes burn to push a political position? Got it!
They’re starting again in California. I said, you gotta clean your floors, you gotta clean your forests — there are many, many years of leaves and broken trees and they’re like, like, so flammable, you touch them and it goes up."

“Maybe we’re just going to have to make them pay for it because they don’t listen to us,” he added.