The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
A few random words from our dear leader. Anyone who feels he's really still mentally fit please help me to understand this 53 second clip.

View attachment 92083
The translator is the one with the condition. "The stuff coming out of Florida, you know, if Robert E Lee had been in Afghanistan we would have won. You know? Anyway." "You know" being used as "such as." For example, "That dog, you know, he was mean and growling." Seriously, the guy is old and has a speech impediment and this is the best you have to show something about mental fitness?

Of course, it is Alex Jones so they don't give you the question he was asked to make it sound like random thought. He is wearing a mask which muffles, and we all know how he talks. If this is the best you can come up with to show his mental unfitness then he is fine. Trump, Bush, and others mumbled through questions all the time. This is stupid.

If you are going to get your stuff to analyze from Alex Jones, and think that makes you able to make a conclusion about his mental fitness, that shows more lack of your mental fitness than anything about Biden.

I don't even think he is a great president, but this is the stuff of partisan hacks. This will be shown by all that by this point want to X this post.

EDIT: Ooops, should say the blatant partisan hacks will use the X or the Zzzz. My error.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2006
The translator is the one with the condition. "The stuff coming out of Florida, you know, if Robert E Lee had been in Afghanistan we would have won. You know? Anyway." "You know" being used as "such as." For example, "That dog, you know, he was mean and growling." Seriously, the guy is old and has a speech impediment and this is the best you have to show something about mental fitness?

Of course, it is Alex Jones so they don't give you the question he was asked to make it sound like random thought. He is wearing a mask which muffles, and we all know how he talks. If this is the best you can come up with to show his mental unfitness then he is fine. Trump, Bush, and others mumbled through questions all the time. This is stupid.

If you are going to get your stuff to analyze from Alex Jones, and think that makes you able to make a conclusion about his mental fitness, that shows more lack of your mental fitness than anything about Biden.

I don't even think he is a great president, but this is the stuff of partisan hacks. This will be shown by all that by this point want to X this post.
So are you saying the video of an utterly bizarre comment from Biden should be ignored because it is shown from a clip from Alex Jones?? It is a video. We can see what Biden says in the video. Where it came from, in this case, is entirely irrelevant.

I am not making and have never made a comment on his mental fitness, but Biden’s comments on the video are strange, to say the least. And worthy of discussion when our President makes extremely unusual comments.

Yes, Trump and Bush mumbled through questions sometimes and it was plastered all over the media. Perhaps the poster used the clip from Alex Jones because it is tough to find the MSM pointing out Biden’s odd comments.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005

I saw that Alan Jones and I'm not sure it has anything to do with Alex Jones. Doesn't really change much about the quote.

I don't know if this the "best I can come up with". I thought the man in the moon, aliens thing was better and a "you know the thing?"

Biden's an easy target. Forgive me if I have a little fun with it. I don't know if I've done it on here but I've had a lot of fun with Trump's "I have the best words"

Last edited:

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
I saw that Alan Jones and I'm not sure it has anything to do with Alex Jones. Doesn't really change much about the quote.

I don't know if this the "best I can come up with". I thought the man in the moon, aliens thing was better and a "you know the thing?"

Biden's an easy target. Forgive me if I have a little fun with it. I don't know if I've done it on here but I've had a lot of fun with Trump's "I have the best words"
Having fun with misstatements is one thing (but a bit worse with someone with a known speech impediment) but saying that it makes them obviously mentally unfit isn't a joke or if you think it is you aren't funny.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
We've already established I think I'm funny and you don't.

ML King Jr. had his I have a dream speech. In the spirit of bi-partisanship and as a gift to @steross I give you the Trump version.

1631997653338.png

Aug 16, 2012

EDIT: Ooops, should say the blatant partisan hacks will use the X or the Zzzz. My error.
Blatant partisan hacks attempt to indemnify their partisan hacks comments by preemptively calling out anyone who disagrees with their partisan hack comments. Have seen third graders do the same thing on the playground

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Blatant partisan hacks attempt to indemnify their partisan hacks comments by preemptively calling out anyone who disagrees with their partisan hack comments. Have seen third graders do the same thing on the playground
Yeah, because this board is full of comments of me defending all of Biden's policies like a partisan hack would. I'm defending a human being from childish, politically-driven attacks on how he speaks. I'm not the least bit surprised you can't get it.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
If you watch a speech from Biden from 6-10 years ago and compare to now, you can see a big difference in his abilities. This is no speech impediment.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Sep 12, 2008
Oh my....

"Former President Donald Trump is more popular with registered voters than President Joe Biden, according to a Monday Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released by the Hill.

“Forty-eight percent of respondents say they have a positive view of Trump compared to 46 percent who say they have a favorable opinion of his successor,” the Hill reported.

In addition to respondents’ more positive view of Trump than Biden, 51 percent believe Trump was actually “a better president than Biden.”

During Trump’s tenure, the United States succeeded at hammering out trade deals, constructing historic Middle East peace agreements, and raising wages for many varying demographics. In contrast, Biden’s presidency has been defined by the deadly Afghan evacuation that left hundreds to thousands of U.S. documented residents stranded behind enemy lines and droned Afghan civilians."