The Butt-man for Prez thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
Amazes me that Lizzie the Liar is still around. Klobuchar (sp?) will be next and I think pretty soon. Lizzie? Despite her poor showings, she is going to go full-on Stacy Abrams up to and through the convention before she eventually realizes she lost.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Amazes me that Lizzie the Liar is still around. Klobuchar (sp?) will be next and I think pretty soon. Lizzie? Despite her poor showings, she is going to go full-on Stacy Abrams up to and through the convention before she eventually realizes she lost.
Now Creepy Joe is saying he will contest the convention even if Crazy Bern has more delegates. Hmmmm sounds authoritarian to me.

And it seems Petey really can’t take it in the end.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
If she were a man she would have been disqualified 1/1024th into the campaign.

Jul 22, 2011
I think Warren is staying in for the same reason Pete just dropped out. The DNC needs to screw Bernie again.

Look for Pete to sell tens of millions of copies of his new book "The Hope of Audacity" next year through one of the big publishers. Look for Pete to get a big congressional seat bid in some district where he's never lived. If that doesn't work, look for his new primetime CNN show.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
So as the Democrat party sees more and more women, minority and gay candidates drop out due to lack of support by the very base that claims to embrace them, they are left with a bunch of old white straight rich males.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I can only assume he dropped to stop stealing delegates from Biden in hopes that he can keep up with Bernie. DNC is going to do what they can to keep Bernie from winning (again). I wonder what the odds are that the party splits before 2024? If I were a moderate/left democrat, I'd be pissed with what the Bernie bros are doing to the party... Do those closer to the middle push for a split or do they just switch to independent/republican??

Nov 23, 2010
Warren campaign raised 29 million in February. She's got the money if not the path to stay in the race. It really seems like she wants to be VP for Bernie.

Jul 22, 2011
Warren campaign raised 29 million in February. She's got the money if not the path to stay in the race. It really seems like she wants to be VP for Bernie.
If she wanted to be Bernie's VP, she would've dropped out and endorsed him. She is probably his biggest obstacle to getting a majority of delegates.

Nov 23, 2010
If she wanted to be Bernie's VP, she would've dropped out and endorsed him. She is probably his biggest obstacle to getting a majority of delegates.
She's not attacking him, she's showing how good she is at attacking other people. Now that she's proven she can fill that role, I'm sure she will go soon. Especially if she continues to poll as poorly as she has.

Jul 22, 2011
She's not attacking him, she's showing how good she is at attacking other people. Now that she's proven she can fill that role, I'm sure she will go soon. Especially if she continues to poll as poorly as she has.
I agree that she's polling poorly and that she's gone after Bloomberg pretty hard in the debates, but super Tuesday is tomorrow and she has hit Bernie below the belt on several occasions recently.
She's going for broke(-red convention)

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Amy and Ilhan Omar are very tight and are looking ahead to 2024 and a race to beat Ivanka. Slogan would be kill them babies, tear down that wall and abolish Christmas. Get Ur Dun, you go girls.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Now Creepy Joe is saying he will contest the convention even if Crazy Bern has more delegates. Hmmmm sounds authoritarian to me.

And it seems Petey really can’t take it in the end.
Oh I think Petey can take it in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Amy and Ilhan Omar are very tight and are looking ahead to 2024 and a race to beat Ivanka. Slogan would be kill them babies, tear down that wall and abolish Christmas. Get Ur Dun, you go girls.
Add "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free..." to their slogan.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk