The Pants-on-Fire President

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
You're suggesting they should have been more public about the whereabouts of innocent people who were in grave danger?
I don't believe in foreign diplomats THAT ARE BLOOD RELATIVES OF THE #1 TERROR SUSPECT IN THE WORLD having more rights than the average American.

Would you agree or disagree?

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I don't believe in foreign diplomats THAT ARE BLOOD RELATIVES OF THE #1 TERROR SUSPECT IN THE WORLD having more rights than the average American.

Would you agree or disagree?
I don't consider being a blood relative to be a crime.

It's not that they had more rights, it's that we knew they were in peril. If an average American is knowingly at severe risk the authorities often take steps to secure them.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
I don't consider being a blood relative to be a crime.

It's not that they had more rights, it's that we knew they were in peril. If an average American is knowingly at severe risk the authorities often take steps to secure them.
If finding Bin Laden is a priority, would you instruct the CIA to interrogate Bin Laden's family, or a sheepherder who joined the Kabul Neighborhood Watch?

May 8, 2009
Germantown, TN
1. Outing Valerie Plame by Scooter Libby, and then pardoning Libby as soon as the Anna Nicole Smith story broke. NOT TRANSPARENT

Ensuring the Bin Laden family had safe passage out of the US immediately after 9/11 NOT TRANSPARENT.

Signing the Medicaid bill that would allow Pharmaceutical companies to raise their own prices at their whim after a congressional session that went until 3AM NOT TRANSPARENT.

The mf'n Patriot Act. NOT TRANSPARENT

Authorizing torture of enemy combatants on foreign soil in an undeclared war. NOT TRANSPARENT.

The lack of transparency in the 2000 Elections regarding Florida. GWB may have won, but he didn't seem to be in a rush to prove he won the election. I highly doubt Pat Buchanan had 50-60% of the votes as was reported in predominantly lower class and Jewish Broward County neighborhoods.

2. If GWB had all this intelligence about OBL and Ghadaffi, he sure made unintelligent ways to stop them.

3. Nitro, you are correct, that was a flaw in my argument. I hope you and Naranjaynegro can forgive me, and I hope it didn't get in the way of your antiquing or tandem bicycle outings.
Oh. I see.

You left out the where GWB was behind 9/11. You have a nice ride on your Unicorn.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
1. Outing Valerie Plame by Scooter Libby, and then pardoning Libby as soon as the Anna Nicole Smith story broke. NOT TRANSPARENT

Ensuring the Bin Laden family had safe passage out of the US immediately after 9/11 NOT TRANSPARENT.

Signing the Medicaid bill that would allow Pharmaceutical companies to raise their own prices at their whim after a congressional session that went until 3AM NOT TRANSPARENT.

The mf'n Patriot Act. NOT TRANSPARENT

Authorizing torture of enemy combatants on foreign soil in an undeclared war. NOT TRANSPARENT.

The lack of transparency in the 2000 Elections regarding Florida. GWB may have won, but he didn't seem to be in a rush to prove he won the election. I highly doubt Pat Buchanan had 50-60% of the votes as was reported in predominantly lower class and Jewish Broward County neighborhoods.

2. If GWB had all this intelligence about OBL and Ghadaffi, he sure made unintelligent ways to stop them.

3. Nitro, you are correct, that was a flaw in my argument. I hope you and Naranjaynegro can forgive me, and I hope it didn't get in the way of your antiquing or tandem bicycle outings.
Scooter Libby received a presidential pardon by Bush?

Nov 16, 2004
Moore
You said crack. We all know the stigma around that drug and what picture you were trying to paint.
Like the stigma around using cocaine?

So, are you saying I am just spreading Internet rumors without any facts? Sound familiar?

Let's review, shall we?

Fact: Obama used cocaine and marijuana. (he says so in his book)

Internet rumor: Obama used crack (another form of cocaine - although he never really specified exactly how he used cocaine - although he called it blow which indicates it was likely the powder form but he also talks about how close he came to shooting up heroin - people that shoot up cocaine also call it blow)

Internet rumor: Bush used cocaine (there are no facts anywhere to substantiate that claim)

Do you liberal lefties get it now????? Stop spreading Internet rumors about people without any facts to back them up. If you are going to play that game, then expect it from the other side as well. Put down your Alinsky playbooks and try to act like adults.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I'm still waiting for more information on this revelation that Libby got a pardon from Bush.

Dec 30, 2006
Like the stigma around using cocaine?

So, are you saying I am just spreading Internet rumors without any facts? Sound familiar?

Let's review, shall we?

Fact: Obama used cocaine and marijuana. (he says so in his book)

Internet rumor: Obama used crack (another form of cocaine - although he never really specified exactly how he used cocaine - although he called it blow which indicates it was likely the powder form but he also talks about how close he came to shooting up heroin - people that shoot up cocaine also call it blow)

Internet rumor: Bush used cocaine (there are no facts anywhere to substantiate that claim)

Do you liberal lefties get it now????? Stop spreading Internet rumors about people without any facts to back them up. If you are going to play that game, then expect it from the other side as well. Put down your Alinsky playbooks and try to act like adults.
http://www.salon.com/1999/10/18/cocaine/

If the allegations that J.H. Hatfield investigated were found to be false, why didn't the Bush team sue him, the publisher, etc for libel? Pulling the books off the shelves didn't really do anything, since what was written was already reported on and was out in the public sphere. Hatfield was a convicted felon with a very shady history, I'm sure the Bush's wouldn't had too much of a problem suing him....but alas, no libel suit was ever brought against anyone.

Nov 16, 2004
Moore
http://www.salon.com/1999/10/18/cocaine/

If the allegations that J.H. Hatfield investigated were found to be false, why didn't the Bush team sue him, the publisher, etc for libel? Pulling the books off the shelves didn't really do anything, since what was written was already reported on and was out in the public sphere. Hatfield was a convicted felon with a very shady history, I'm sure the Bush's wouldn't had too much of a problem suing him....but alas, no libel suit was ever brought against anyone.
If the allegations that Larry Sinclair made were false about Obama having oral sex and doing cocaine in limo with a guy, then why didn't the Obama team sue him? I'm sure the Obama team wouldn't have much of a problem suing him.... but, alas, no suit was ever brought against anyone.

Ergo, based on your logic, we should conclude that Obama not only likes cocaine as he has already admitted, but he also likes giving oral sex to men.

http://digitaljournal.com/article/250498

You see, your argument is a complete fail. Play these games and I will play them right back. salon, seriously? Garbage right there.

As I said, and as you can see - I too can play the Alinsky.

Rixaroo

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
OKC
www.weekendwatchguide.com
You liberals? When did I say Bush did cocaine? Even if he did I couldn't care less. People experiment with drugs, it's just a fact of life. But the fact of the matter is you did the exact same thing you are complaining about and now you are backtracking, and doing a poor job at it.

Nov 16, 2004
Moore
You liberals? When did I say Bush did cocaine? Even if he did I couldn't care less. People experiment with drugs, it's just a fact of life. But the fact of the matter is you did the exact same thing you are complaining about and now you are backtracking, and doing a poor job at it.
Please point out where I backtracked.

I'm laughing at you. A bunch of you are slinging pooh around and having it come right back and hit you in the face.

I differentiated and explained in detail the difference between facts and rumors.

I stated as a fact that Obama did cocaine.

I stated it is a rumor, and nothing more, that Bush did cocaine. Just like it is a rumor that Obama likes to give men hummers in limos.

I pity you if you fail to realize the difference.

Dec 30, 2006
If the allegations that Larry Sinclair made were false about Obama having oral sex and doing cocaine in limo with a guy, then why didn't the Obama team sue him? I'm sure the Obama team wouldn't have much of a problem suing him.... but, alas, no suit was ever brought against anyone.

Ergo, based on your logic, we should conclude that Obama not only likes cocaine as he has already admitted, but he also likes giving oral sex to men.

http://digitaljournal.com/article/250498

You see, your argument is a complete fail. Play these games and I will play them right back. salon, seriously? Garbage right there.

As I said, and as you can see - I too can play the Alinsky.
I'd never heard of Larry Sinclair and the oral sex and limo thing until you brought it up.....and what the hell is digitaljournal.com???

So if a republican president is elected, what are you going to have to complain about and make up conspiracy theories about?

Nov 16, 2004
Moore
I'd never heard of Larry Sinclair and the oral sex and limo thing until you brought it up.....and what the hell is digitaljournal.com???

So if a republican president is elected, what are you going to have to complain about and make up conspiracy theories about?
What have I made up??? NOTHING!!! Conspiracy theories? Do you even know what that means or is?

Do you have reading comprehension issues???

Let's review, son, so maybe you can learn something (if you can actually comprehend it):

FACT: Obama used cocaine and marijuana regularly when he was younger.

RUMOR: George H. W. Bush used cocaine.

RUMOR: Obama likes to suck on pole in limos.

Do you understand now or am I still going WAYYYY over your head?

The level of ignorance from the left side on this board is astonishing!

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
What have I made up??? NOTHING!!! Conspiracy theories? Do you even know what that means or is?

Let's review, son, so maybe you can learn something (if you can actually comprehend it):

This might be of use for some.... :)

Dec 30, 2006

Quite being such an asshole, it just makes any of your 'points' meaningless.

Obama has never tried to hide the drugs that he did in his youth, and I admire that. If George W Bush (George H W Bush was daddy) did the same thing, I would admire him for that too. I don't really care for people that make crap up and lie about their past. You son made stuff up to further you agenda earlier in this thread...that's pretty sad on your part. The conspiracy theories I was speaking about pertain to what you do in other threads, talking about how the media is working to keep the right down, crazy shit like that. Or how MSNBC put out bounties on people.

It seems like digital journal is just a place where citizen journalists can write stories, I think I'm gonna go on there and write about how (whatever the hell your name is) likes to do meth with strippers.