• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
  • Some things are still wonky, such as colors, some old attachments, features that need to be re-added, and the new 1st-party billing system. Bear with us while we clean up the database a tad.

Tonight's Game On Cowboy Sports Network

Erick

Master in the art of Gemütlichkeit
Oklahoma State (1-0) vs. Northwestern State (1-0)Wednesday, November 15, 2006 • 7:07 p.m.
Gallagher-Iba Arena [13,611] • Stillwater, Okla.

Radio — Cowboy Sports Network
Dave Hunziker & Tom Dirato
Flagship Station - KSPI 93.7 FM (Stillwater)
internet - www.okstate.com

Television — Cowboy Sports Network
Play-by-Play • John Holcomb
Analyst • Bryndon Manzer

Stillwater
KOCB SuddenLink Channel 11

Oklahoma City
KOCB Cox Channel 11

Tulsa
KMYT Cox Channel 10

John_05MAE

Nothing to see here
A/V Subscriber
okstate.com; said:
Just a reminder to MVP subscribers that any event that airs on TV, including the Cowboy Sports Network, is excluded from being aired on MVP. These games will be available in the archive shortly after the completion of the contest. Post-game press conferences will be carried live on MVP. Audio for these games is available via Yahoo, with a link on basketball schedule page.
:(

My cable company is supposed to get ESPN Full Court up within the next couple of weeks.. I guess they'll get my $ in stead of MVP.
*edit* because as it is now I'm not getting to watch anything.. Yay for archives, but it's a lot harder for me to sit through a game if I already know who won. :/
Here's to hoping that someone slips up and broadcasts audio over the internet.

Chris H.

administrator emeritus
A/V Subscriber
Yep, it's on ESPN FullCourt. Ordering it right now. Bye bye MVP
From Edmond, Oklahoma?? You may get blacked out then since its being carried by a local affliate....No telling till game time though.

I'm trying to find out if I will be blacked out or not here in KC....the game is being shown on a Time Warner/Comcast channel, but since its outside of Oklahoma, I dont know if it qualifies for the black out....

OrangeSpidey

Einstein
A/V Subscriber
From Edmond, Oklahoma?? You may get blacked out then since its being carried by a local affliate....No telling till game time though.

I'm trying to find out if I will be blacked out or not here in KC....the game is being shown on a Time Warner/Comcast channel, but since its outside of Oklahoma, I dont know if it qualifies for the black out....
Don't know about that. It is listed on the guide on my receiver. Don't see why they would do that when you have to have Cox to get the channel.