Top 25 AP/Coaches

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 11, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
8th lowest ranked 1-loss team. Ranked lower than one 2-loss team. Doesn't seem particularly respectful, but it certainly could be worse.

It matters where you start. And the logo on the helmet probably matters more.

Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
8th lowest ranked 1-loss team. Ranked lower than one 2-loss team. Doesn't seem particularly respectful, but it certainly could be worse.

It matters where you start. And the logo on the helmet probably matters more.
Its politics and beauty pageants...
Our QB looked ugly even to many orange colored fans.

#15 is about right. What is important is that we continue to improve....get healthy, get better and the beauty will come.

Aug 26, 2004
Its politics and beauty pageants...
Our QB looked ugly even to many orange colored fans.

#15 is about right. What is important is that we continue to improve....get healthy, get better and the beauty will come.
You have an issue with people with carotenemia?

Sep 6, 2014
I completely disagree. We lost by a field goal on the road to a preseason top 10 team and a team who I believe is top 15 in the country regardless of their ranking and we dropped 7 spots including behind a 2 loss team. The good thing is I believe every team from 6-14 is going to lose more than 1 game before the season ends so if we keep winning we will be fine

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I completely disagree. We lost by a field goal on the road to a preseason top 10 team and a team who I believe is top 15 in the country regardless of their ranking and we dropped 7 spots including behind a 2 loss team. The good thing is I believe every team from 6-14 is going to lose more than 1 game before the season ends so if we keep winning we will be fine
Disagree with what? There’s no respect? I could see that too. And I agree. Our future is still completely in our hands.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I’m surprised it’s not lower
I only eyeballed it again. Offensively we are averaging 14 points more than they. Defensively they are giving up 17 more than us.
There’s your 31 spread. Vegas hasn’t done much with this and probably won’t have to. The entire world knows that KU winning is less than 10%. The questions will be what kind of team does OSU have after a huge loss? The research shows, that we respond very well, under Gundy after a big loss.

Dec 2, 2008
SC
Your surprised surprises me !

SS played better than you could had imagined.
Absolutely he did. But it’s only one game this season. I do think the play calling in the 2nd half took him out of whatever groove he was in the first half. I don’t understand why Dunn did what he did in the second half. SS had the hot hand and Dunn poured ice cold water over him.