Traber is such a..........

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I don’t understand how people listen to abrasive sports talk anyway. It’s sensationalized and dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you are driving a tractor for hours a day you get desperate, however the Urinal has become to where they visit about music, Bigfoot, Johnny's, or some other off beat topic and that doesn't count those losers in the mornings. I quit listening during the pandemic.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I don’t understand how people listen to abrasive sports talk anyway. It’s sensationalized and dumb.

When you are driving a tractor for hours a day you get desperate, however the Urinal has become to where they visit about music, Bigfoot, Johnny's, or some other off beat topic and that doesn't count those losers in the mornings. I quit listening during the pandemic.
Cheapo stereo with an aux cord. Duct tape that damn thing in if you have to. My dad even did that to his old 4650. Life’s too short for that BS.