Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I was unaware these kids don't have to stay at these camps and can leave on their own

All they have to do to keep from getting into these "concentration camps" is stay home. Yet, they leave their homes and travel thousands of miles to get into them.

Totally exactly like the Nazi concentration camps. Never again!

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Swalwell needs to hire a speech writer.

The sad but funny fact to get from all of this is that he honestly thinks the Republicans represent the hunger games when it's obvious just by looking at the clown kooks on the left who truly represents that kind of dystopian attitude.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
All they have to do to keep from getting into these "concentration camps" is stay home. Yet, they leave their homes and travel thousands of miles to get into them.

Totally exactly like the Nazi concentration camps. Never again!
Well I'm not understanding Rep Burgess's comments here. Why do they even get detained if they are free to leave the detention center into the US at any time? Why don't the kids just leave?

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Well I'm not understanding Rep Burgess's comments here. Why do they even get detained if they are free to leave the detention center into the US at any time? Why don't the kids just leave?

I don't believe they are free to leave into the US at any time, but they are certainly free to go home at any time, at least as I understand it. I might be wrong.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So they can try to get them help?
According to HHS policy. Members of HHS try to find sponsor parents or friends for the child. The child is then assigned an attorney who represents them in deportation proceedings and then after that trial they are released to the custody of the sponsor

At what point are they free to leave at any time?