Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Someone I trust was interviewed by a TV reporter. She stated unequivocally the guy driving the truck was smiling as he ran through them. She was next to a person that got hit and helped to carry that person off the road. Not sure if they should have been on the road etc. but FWIW she is trustworthy.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Someone I trust was interviewed by a TV reporter. She stated unequivocally the guy driving the truck was smiling as he ran through them. She was next to a person that got hit and helped to carry that person off the road. Not sure if they should have been on the road etc. but FWIW she is trustworthy.
Are you talking about the Tulsa horse trailer thing? There is a pic out there of the dumbass kid throwing some kind of smoke bomb in the trailer. I'll believe the picture I saw with my own eyes over so hearsay.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Also stated the protestors were peaceful until that point.
Obstructing a roadway is not peaceful. They were there to incite. Whoever led them onto the bridge was wrong for doing it as they deviated from an agreed upon route. They made something that was about the Tulsa riots anniversary and tried to make it about them.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Also stated the protestors were peaceful until that point.
Blocking traffic isn't peaceful, it is aggressive and disruptive. Even if the crowd means no physical harm to the driver or the vehicle, the driver doesn't know that.

Escalation, even unintentionally, in a situation like that is simply too easy to occur...one protester starting sh!t, one driver getting over taken by fear. It is a dangerous situation. Anyone claiming to want a peaceful protest should understand that.

Jul 22, 2011
I am riddled with "white guilt", in the sense that I am deeply ashamed that I share any semblance of genetic similarity with these invertebrates.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1268241438229307398