Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
View attachment 59074

Teen Vogue columnist Lauren Duca vile tweet about beloved evangelist Billy Graham, who died Wednesday at 99.

“The big news today is that Billy Graham was still alive this whole time. Anyway, have fun in hell, bi--h,” Lauren Duca tweeted.

Duca went on to say “’Respecting the dead’ only applies to people who weren’t evil pieces of sh-t while they were living.”

Duca has been somewhat of a regular on CNN and MSNBC.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
View attachment 59074

Teen Vogue columnist Lauren Duca vile tweet about beloved evangelist Billy Graham, who died Wednesday at 99.

“The big news today is that Billy Graham was still alive this whole time. Anyway, have fun in hell, bi--h,” Lauren Duca tweeted.

Duca went on to say “’Respecting the dead’ only applies to people who weren’t evil pieces of sh-t while they were living.”

People who think that "people are basically good" have to ignore a lot of evidence to the contrary.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Capture.PNG

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
View attachment 59074

The only assumption I can make is that she has no idea who Billy Graham is...

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
The only assumption I can make is that she has no idea who Billy Graham is...
These are the grass roots people who have the biggest voice on the left. I'll ask again, how far left have the Democrats slipped?