UFO's flying in Triangle pattern sightings the last week of April setting the web buzzing

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Binman you need to just go ahead and join me on survivalistboards.com. You'd fit right in over there.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I really like the board, I think it has a lot of useful information. I take the stance... I'd rather be prepared and seen as a loon than not ready for something and not being able to protect/save my two little girls.

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I really like the board, I think it has a lot of useful information. I take the stance... I'd rather be prepared and seen as a loon than not ready for something and not being able to protect/save my two little girls.
I can see that. But you have to admit there are some characters over there. I spend most of my time in the "Alternative News" or Darkside forums. I was recently debating the possiblities of aliens in the universe with some other poster, until he mentioned they have visited him 5 times and implanted an extra rib and feeding tube in him.

He won that round.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I can see that. But you have to admit there are some characters over there. I spend most of my time in the "Alternative News" or Darkside forums. I was recently debating the possiblities of aliens in the universe with some other poster, until he mentioned they have visited him 5 times and implanted an extra rib and feeding tube in him.

He won that round.
LOL, I never even look at that part of the board! I focus on food, water, first aid and personal protection. My UN is "Ryno of the Sith"

Epperley28

Federal Marshal
Nov 11, 2005
My friends saw the same ones back in 1995. They're just monitors. We don't need to worry until we start seeing fighters and mother ships.