Vote!!!!!!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Epperley28

Federal Marshal
Nov 11, 2005
I'll feel guilty about Bush when you feel guilty about Clinton...wait, no I won't, you should just feel guilty...yes, you should.
I'm very sorry he got caught. Give me the good old days when powerful men could enjoy the "perks" of their office without having it splashed all across the newspapers, as long as those perks were red-blooded, American perks like women and booze, not dope and dudes!

Does that count as guilt?:D

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
I'm very sorry he got caught. Give me the good old days when powerful men could enjoy the "perks" of their office without having it splashed all across the newspapers, as long as those perks were red-blooded, American perks like women and booze, not dope and dudes!

Does that count as guilt?:D
I believe you intended to say "without having those perks splashed across their pants"... and I don't think you feel guilty enough yet :cool:

Dec 18, 2006
OKC
I voted for Pepsi!

...and Hillary Clinton, so I could cancel out OKC's "cancelling out" vote.

Just kidding. :D I voted for McCain. :eek:

Kidding again. I voted for Animal for Craziest Muppet. :confused:

You guessed it! I was kidding yet again. I really voted for John Edwards because I couldn't decide who to vote for, his name was on the ticket even though he's no longer in the race, and I want to retain my complaining rights for the next four years without feeling guilty if the person I voted for gets in there and totally screws up like the last guy! (Any of you Republicans feeling guilty about what Bush has done? No? Well you should!)
close, I was a republican but didn't vote. the guiltlessness I feel now is quite rewarding!

(definitely don't regret not voting for kerry either. That was easily the most "giant douche vs. terd sandwich" election of all time)

Jul 21, 2006
Tyler, TX
Re: Vote!

All I see they would do by taking more is make more people go on welfare, they would quit earning money and the economy would tank, no one to pay taxes. Now who do they collect from? Plus, everyone that is unemployed floods the government offices in protest, these govt officials couldn't even get into their offices. Point is, nothing is going to change until these govt officials are held accountable for their promises without using other officials as an excuse of nonperformance. Change term limits to 1 year and sooner if their progress is not significant. How long would your employer pay you if you didn't perform, make him money? I doubt if you'd get 1 year...why should they?
So you want this crap we've been getting for the last two years to be full blown every year, or even more regularly? You think that will solve the problem of politicians choosing the easy path to get re-elected?

Dec 15, 2003
Re: Vote!

All I see they would do by taking more is make more people go on welfare, they would quit earning money and the economy would tank, no one to pay taxes. Now who do they collect from? Plus, everyone that is unemployed floods the government offices in protest, these govt officials couldn't even get into their offices. Point is, nothing is going to change until these govt officials are held accountable for their promises without using other officials as an excuse of nonperformance. Change term limits to 1 year and sooner if their progress is not significant. How long would your employer pay you if you didn't perform, make him money? I doubt if you'd get 1 year...why should they?
What happens after the fact is up for discussion but the IRS can still granish our wages. That's all I'm saying.

Apr 20, 2006
Wherever I May Roam
I didn't register in Payne County in time to vote in the Primaries, but before Guiliani dropped out of the race he had my vote. Now that he's supporting McCain, I have to go with him.

If McCain can get Guiliani to be his VP....he DEFINITELY has my vote!!!