Weeden / Cooper Interview

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 27, 2008
Groton, CT
The Browns got a steal with signing Coop as a free agent. He'll work his tail off.

I hope its enough to get him a spot on the team. His connection with Weeden is amazing. I've been watching last years games again. Seeing those 2 together will be awesome in Cleveland.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
The Browns will probably only be on TV in Oklahoma when they play Dallas and KC. KC game will be on 12/9 at noon on CBS.

Or you could buy NFL Network.

Exit 174

You win or you die.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 7, 2007
Behind Enemy Lines
www.facebook.com
I wish the NFL Sunday Ticket wasn't monopolized by DirecTV. I would gladly shell out the dough for it but: 1- I have had bad experiences with satellite tv in the past, and 2- I live in an apartment, no dishes allowed.

Nov 7, 2007
Tulsa
I wish the NFL Sunday Ticket wasn't monopolized by DirecTV. I would gladly shell out the dough for it but: 1- I have had bad experiences with satellite tv in the past, and 2- I live in an apartment, no dishes allowed.
Sunday ticket is absolutely ridiculously priced, but being in an apartment doesn't automatically mean you can't get dish.

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/over-air-reception-devices-rule

Q: If I live in a condominium or an apartment building, does this rule apply to me?
A: The rule applies to antenna users who live in a multiple dwelling unit building, such as a condominium or apartment building, if the antenna user has an exclusive use area in which to install the antenna. "Exclusive use" means an area of the property that only you, and persons you permit, may enter and use to the exclusion of other residents. For example, your condominium or apartment may include a balcony, terrace, deck or patio that only you can use, and the rule applies to these areas. The rule does not apply to common areas, such as the roof, the hallways, the walkways or the exterior walls of a condominium or apartment building. Restrictions on antennas installed in these common areas are not covered by the Commission's rule. For example, the rule would not apply to restrictions that prevent drilling through the exterior wall of a condominium or rental unit and thus restrictions may prohibit installation that requires such drilling.

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
Get a PS3.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Read that link. They can't. It's a federal law. Of course they want you to think they can, but they can't prevent you from putting it on a balcony or porch, but that's only useful if it's facing the right direction.
Yeah but it's better not to be the guy to fight that if you ever want stuff fixed if
It's broken and all of that stuff. Apartment complex management, in my experience, would become total a-holes over something like that.

Nov 7, 2007
Tulsa
Yeah but it's better not to be the guy to fight that if you ever want stuff fixed if
It's broken and all of that stuff. Apartment complex management, in my experience, would become total a-holes over something like that.
Maybe, but most of them won't make that big of a deal of it. In most places, apartments are competitive enough they don't want to lose a good tenant. I'm just really glad I don't have to live in an apartment anymore.