What does your screen name mean?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 18, 2006
SEC country :(
Just recently got mine changed (thanks to the eternal benevolence of OP9000).

Many of my familial lines go back to colonial America. Some of my ancestors fought in the Revolution. I wanted to honor my family members who came to America for the promise of Liberty.

Lyman McKeen, my g-g-g grandfather, was descended from a family of McKeens, originally from Scotland, who high-tailed it out of Ireland for religious freedom at the beginning of the 18th century and settled in the New Hampshire area. He was from Lovell, Maine. During the Civil War, Lyman joined the 16th Maine Infantry Regiment and was killed at the Battle of Fredericksburg.

Sep 16, 2008
Edmond, OK
The first OSU message board I stumbled upon already had "thepoker"...so I went with "the poker2".

I'm not even sure why I wanted "thepoker" to be real honest with you...

Nov 5, 2009
North Texas
I got my name from the ghetto boys song damn it feels good to be a gangster. i first heard it in office space

"real gangster ass niggas don't flex nuts, cause real gangsta ass niggas know they got em"

Darth Sensitive

Official OP Referee
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2007
It's my go to name on the internet, selected in HS. I can be a dick sometimes, and it's a play on the naming of Star Wars characters.

(in)Vader, (in)Sidious, (in)Sensitive.

The fact that people miss the removed negation is just a bonus.

Jul 12, 2011
okstate cause i go there and im supporter. 87 was my middle school number, before i realized my build was made for cross country/track, not tight end...shortly after that, i realized my build was best made for sitting on couches.

there is an ridiculous number of screen names on this site with 87 in them though.

Oct 18, 2008
Virginia
Pogue is my last name and being in the military at all my duty stations everyone always knows I am an OSU fan cause I'm always in the office or on the ship screaming GO POKES every chance I get.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
Random letters and numbers that I chose as a userid for another site ages ago, so that I would never be fighting with another user for a userid ever again.

Its always fun to see what people come up with, when I lie and say it is an acronym.