Where to buy OSU jerseys with names on the back

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 3, 2012
I've been reading this board for a little over a year now.. Die hard OSU fan.. I'm not a spammer at all. I've also been looking for an authentic Dez Bryant OSU jersey.. or any authentic OSU jersey for forever. My friend found a guy that gets custom jerseys and ordered me one. We were both pretty skeptical but he sent me pictures today and it looks awesome. It's a black one. I'll have it in hand tomorrow.

I just wanted to pass this along to you guys if you wanted to buy one. I won't be making a dime off this so I'm not going to argue or defend my source. I'm pretty sure you can get any player you want. If you are interested send me a private message and I'll get you in touch with my friend. I'm sure if you are skeptical he can get it and put it on ebay so you'll feel safer. Just wanted to relay the message because not being able to find one of these has been very frustrating.

Awesome board.. maybe I'll jump into some discussions now that I finally made a name.

Aug 7, 2005
San Diego, CA
Post pics of his work when you get it. Definately interested. Ordered a custom jersey for $100 from Chris's and was disapointed with the quality. Don't mind paying good $ for a good jersey.

O-statecowboy

"No, it's not a Cooper Bassett jersey."
Dec 20, 2004
Tulsa
Post pics of his work when you get it. Definately interested. Ordered a custom jersey for $100 from Chris's and was disapointed with the quality. Don't mind paying good $ for a good jersey.
I ordered my new black NIKE #80 Jersey with my last name though shop okstate.com. I'm more than happy how it came out. You can order any #/name. I think it was $70.00 shipped to my house.

Jan 3, 2012
I really like how it turned out.. I'll have to upload pictures from my computer when I get home but it's all stitched on and looks good. The only thing is the fabric is kind of rough feeling.. not like a typical jersey. I'm not sure if that's how its supposed to feel or not.. but it fits great and looks great. I paid 80 for it but that was what he paid to get it for me.. it'd be more for yall.

Aug 7, 2005
San Diego, CA
Bump

Still looking for a place that sells the new style jerseys that have stitched letters and numbers vice screenprint. I found one online but it doesnt look very reputable and had rather my CC # not find it's way around Malaysia.