Football Who Will Be Our Next Commit?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 12, 2011
Now that we have Fred Ross in the fold, who do you all think will be next?

Guys that seem the most interested:

Marcell Ateman
Dontre Wilson
Darius Curry
Antonio McGhee

However, I haven't seen anything about these guys committing soon, so who knows. Maybe our next one will be a guy that doesn't have an offer yet.

PlatypusJojo

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
A/V Subscriber
May 29, 2010
Boston
Now that we have Fred Ross in the fold, who do you all think will be next?

Guys that seem the most interested:

Marcell Ateman
Dontre Wilson
Darius Curry
Antonio McGhee

However, I haven't seen anything about these guys committing soon, so who knows. Maybe our next one will be a guy that doesn't have an offer yet.
Curry and Wilson said they will most likely wait until signing day/end of season. Ateman seems like he would wait a while too. He has also expressed interest (not saying he will) in going to the same school as his friend Vequan Jones.

I would love to have any of those four be the next.

OSU_CC

Territorial Marshal
Dec 4, 2010
Curry and Wilson said they will most likely wait until signing day/end of season. Ateman seems like he would wait a while too. He has also expressed interest (not saying he will) in going to the same school as his friend Vequan Jones.

I would love to have any of those four be the next.
Are we interested in Vequan jones?

Jan 21, 2009
NOT to worry pokeABEAR ...just wishing, hoping for the best ( hmm, would make a great song, oh it 's already out there)... I also hope the next commit comes this week. Then 5 the next, and 10 the next and well U get the idea ( time to pull a Texas, or what A&M is doing already this year).

PlatypusJojo

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
A/V Subscriber
May 29, 2010
Boston
NOT to worry pokeABEAR ...just wishing, hoping for the best ( hmm, would make a great song, oh it 's already out there)... I also hope the next commit comes this week. Then 5 the next, and 10 the next and well U get the idea ( time to pull a Texas, or what A&M is doing already this year).
That's not always a good thing.