[Wrestling] #9 'Princeton of the Plains' hosts the real Princeton (#12). Friday @ 7 on ESPN+

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Big weekend for the Pokes vs. Princeton.

No. 4 Pich vs No. 5 Pat Glory
No. 9 Boo Lewallen vs No. 11 Mike D’Angelo
No. 24 Wyatt Sheets vs No. 9 Quincy Monday
No. 8 Dakota Geer vs No. 2 Pat Brucki

Would imagine we see the backups at 149 and 174 again.

Hopefully we see Witcraft pick up a win and Montalvo get back into the rankings.

Should be a fun one if you can make it out!

Here are the remaining matchups…

133: Reece Witcraft vs Ty Agaisse (Jr. 0-0)
141: Dusty Hone vs Pat D’Arcy (Sr. 2-2)
165: Travis Witlake vs Dale Tiongson (Jr. 4-1)
174: Andrew Shommers vs Kevin Parker (Jr. 0-1)
184: Anthony Montalvo vs Travis Stefanik (So. 3-1)
285: Austin Harris vs Aiden Conner (Fr. 2-5)

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Yes. Do you have tickets yet?
We get them through OSU. I would recommend getting them on the secondary market and then coming and sitting with OSU fans. It's going to be such a huge stadium... idk what's going to happen. But if you get them through OSU, you might be in nose bleeds.

Carneyman14

I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party
A/V Subscriber
Oct 20, 2008
Minneapolis, MN.
We get them through OSU. I would recommend getting them on the secondary market and then coming and sitting with OSU fans. It's going to be such a huge stadium... idk what's going to happen. But if you get them through OSU, you might be in nose bleeds.
That's what I usually do with other sports. What I saw on the Ticketmaster is pretty pricey. I'm also not sure what sessions I will get to. I will try to sit with you in there and at the very least meet for some beers. I'll probably do a "what to do in MSP" as we get closer

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
That's what I usually do with other sports. What I saw on the Ticketmaster is pretty pricey. I'm also not sure what sessions I will get to. I will try to sit with you in there and at the very least meet for some beers. I'll probably do a "what to do in MSP" as we get closer
Perfect. I think my dad said we are getting seats in the bottom bowl... but I really have no idea. I'll ask tonight and text you. The school allotments are probably huge... ours especially will be since we finished 3rd last year... so going through the school might be fine.

We for sure need to try and sit together. Hell, pops probably bought four tickets so we can probably give you one if the wife doesn't want to come.

As for sessions... Friday night is the best event in sports. Period. Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday morning, and Saturday night. You could skip Thursday... but all day Saturday and Friday night are just high quality sports.

Carneyman14

I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party
A/V Subscriber
Oct 20, 2008
Minneapolis, MN.
Perfect. I think my dad said we are getting seats in the bottom bowl... but I really have no idea. I'll ask tonight and text you. The school allotments are probably huge... ours especially will be since we finished 3rd last year... so going through the school might be fine.

We for sure need to try and sit together. Hell, pops probably bought four tickets so we can probably give you one if the wife doesn't want to come.

As for sessions... Friday night is the best event in sports. Period. Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday morning, and Saturday night. You could skip Thursday... but all day Saturday and Friday night are just high quality sports.
Wife won’t want to go. So I’ll take it if you end up with extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 6, 2014
what did you pay through OSU? I have Rutgers season tickets and can get it through them for $300 for all sessions