Wrestling Championships

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Mastro starts the evening off with a 3-2 lose to the #10 seed from northwestern. Took too long to get to his offense. Tough road for him to AA

Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
I think whenever John is done my choice for replacement would be Coleman followed by Popalizio sp?
Both wining as much as OSU with much less history and support.

Even Rex Holt said on the radio this is not looking good which is like Robert Allen saying something bad about OSU football

Dec 21, 2008
I hope Fix wins it all. If not he may be one of our greatest not to win a title in his first 3 years.

I hope Mastro/Plott/Geer can AA, Young will be done fast, it’ll be tough for Gfeller to AA, Sheets won’t beat Carr, Surber probably done soon. Man what a blast to watch this weekend

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
We have zero shot at Top 10. Hopefully Top 15 but that's a stretch at this point. Getting outscored big time by the likes of Northern Iowa, Nebraska, Oregon State, Arizona State, NC State, Virginia Tech, etc.

I am going to say this will be the worst showing in an NCAA Tournament in the life of my wrestling fandom and that dates back to 1974. I don't remember another time where we weren't even a factor whatsoever.

Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
We need more guys who eat and sleep wrestling.Iowa and PSU seem to find them.

A lot of our guys specialize in getting ridden like a horse.

At this point we only have Fix and maybe Ferrari that live wrestling.