XBOX 360 NCAA Football 2012 Online Dynasty

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CrabStuffedFish

It's Just Childish
Nov 22, 2009
Illwater, OK
www.wix.com
Yeah I noticed we play. I have not been paying much attention to these. I have a huge NFC Title Game against a big rival of mine. This game is gonna be epic. So I have been working on my Madden skills and gameplan. Me and him are supposed to play tomorrow. So after that any day will work.

Friday night I have to go to some dumb date party with my older brother (I should win an award. I am going to a date party with some girl I have never met on April 20th just to help my older bro get over his last relationship.)

Saturday is the 5K and the game

Then the rest is quite open.

What works for you?

PokeVille

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2008
Yeah I noticed we play. I have not been paying much attention to these. I have a huge NFC Title Game against a big rival of mine. This game is gonna be epic. So I have been working on my Madden skills and gameplan. Me and him are supposed to play tomorrow. So after that any day will work.

Friday night I have to go to some dumb date party with my older brother (I should win an award. I am going to a date party with some girl I have never met on April 20th just to help my older bro get over his last relationship.)

Saturday is the 5K and the game

Then the rest is quite open.

What works for you?
I need to squeeze in a game against my brother in our dynasty either tonight or tomorrow night but I can schedule around this game.
You wrote this pretty late did you mean you played the madden game tonight or tomorrow night? I can usually work something out from 8pm on and weekends I'm available at 12-3ish and then again at night (usually)

CrabStuffedFish

It's Just Childish
Nov 22, 2009
Illwater, OK
www.wix.com
I need to squeeze in a game against my brother in our dynasty either tonight or tomorrow night but I can schedule around this game.
You wrote this pretty late did you mean you played the madden game tonight or tomorrow night? I can usually work something out from 8pm on and weekends I'm available at 12-3ish and then again at night (usually)
We play tonight

Hopefully. It depends on a few other things but we should be playing tonight. (Wish me luck) I been staring at the rosters for awhile trying to get my game plan nice and tight.

How does Thursday after 8 sound? If not then Saturday night I will be good too.

PokeVille

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2008
We play tonight

Hopefully. It depends on a few other things but we should be playing tonight. (Wish me luck) I been staring at the rosters for awhile trying to get my game plan nice and tight.

How does Thursday after 8 sound? If not then Saturday night I will be good too.
both should work fine for me. Saturday night will be closer to 9 than 8 though. Would really like to try for Thursday if possible.

CrabStuffedFish

It's Just Childish
Nov 22, 2009
Illwater, OK
www.wix.com
CrabStuffedFish

I should have time off and on today. Possibly tonight as well. let me know what's good for you
Sorry my parents came in town to visit and take part in the day yesterday so I was with them most Saturday. But today if you want I should be open until 7:30. Then later tonight. I will be on playing 2K12 so if you can play just get on and send a message or whatever.