XBOX 360 NCAA Football 2012 Online Dynasty

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CrabStuffedFish

It's Just Childish
Nov 22, 2009
Illwater, OK
www.wix.com
Your user catch ability is seriously impressive. That's nearly impossible to defend when you get your timing down. When I went cover 3 you found the holes underneath and on the outside when I was cover 2 Gore kept killing me on the post. I felt helpless.
I appreciate it. My WRs are sick too. But my user catching has helped a lot. Buddy of mine was sitting watching and said the same thing. He was like dang I bet that dude is pissed cause those aren't normal WR catches. Haha. But just wasn't enough. I am not clutch. You are my kryptonite.

PokeVille

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2008
ShotgunLarry
CowboyCookie vs TLCowboy
browneye253
CrabStuffedFish
Tradly Burner vs Noven
OSUndefeated vs pokes19
@myself

what happened to TLcowboy? I thought that was a short term thing and it looks like he hasn't played much this season.

Looks like undefeated has been banned again probably temp. I will try to contact him through xlive

Hopefully, most of the user v user games can get knocked out this weekend/early next week.

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
Noven I'm on this board. I've been studying for finals and kept forgetting to get on here. I might be able to play it tonight. If you can't, maybe Sunday or Monday night.
I don't know about tonight. We just had a tornado go through here and softball sized hail jacked up a bunch of siding. Round two is coming in now, already another tornado warning.
I'll let you know, if I'm still around. :runaway:

Party foul, the hail broke part of my grill.

Attachments

PokeVille

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2008
Should be getting pretty close to being done for the week.

pokes19 vs OSUndefeated ...I sent him a message on xbox live and haven heard back. Hopefully, he will contact papa luv so you two can get your game in. If not I will have to switch him to auto pilot for this week so you can play pokes19

ShotgunLarry looks like you have recruited already so I'm sure you already have plans to play

CrabStuffedFish haven't heard from him in either dynasty, does anyone know if he's out for awhile/busy?

If we get down to waiting on OSUndefeated and crabster I'm probably going to let pokes19 play and then advance it. Would like to be advanced by Friday or earlier.