"you in the wrong town to be wearing that orange t-shirt."

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 5, 2007
Says the morbidly obese man wearing a Dallas mavericks t-shirt.

"wrong state to be wearing that t-shirt." I reply.

Gotta love the mouthy OU fans in Norman. Lol.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
I usually just turn and piss on the floor when the sooner fans at truck stops, restaurants, etc mouth off to me. Give them more to clean up.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
This thread reminds me of the 2004 Bedlam game. I remember leaving the TBP stadium and some fat old gooner lady who obviously hadn't been in the game and was wasted was yelling at all of the OSU fans asking "why don't yall just leave!?!?". Apparently she forgot she was in Stillwater...Her wasted, and probably inbred, son started a fight with an OSU fan soon after that comment...

I_Miss_Ivan_McFarlin

Escapee from the PC nuthouse
Mar 16, 2011
OKC
That guy really cares about OU. Good for him. I saw some osu fans on here with osu tattoos.
The OU tattoo isn't the problem, it is that he feels the need to go as far as getting an upside down longhorn tattooed on his body. I hope the bandwagon fans we are accumulating don't start getting upside down OU tattoos.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I guess I care in the fact that I like to make fun of his stupidity.
Well, that's old news. There's lot of idiots out there. The average IQ is 100 after all. So for every genius 500 IQ person like me is out there, then it has to be balanced out by a bunch of forrest gump smart fools who also happen to like football. I mean, even idiots like football, football is awesome. And looking at that picture, it appears they are at an ou/tx game, which in my opinion that tattoo is very relevant. But it isnt all that cool 6 months out of the year.