2 Free tickets for ISU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
I've got two tickets as my in-laws decided not to use them. I am in Australia so I can only email them. Sec 304 row 28 seat 1 and 2.
First to PM me an email address gets them.
If I get the message in the next couple of hours I'll email them immediately. But, I've got to go to bed as I work in the morning (Australia morning) so if not they probably won't be emailed until about 1:30 PM Oklahoma time. Sorry.
Post if you claim them so others aren't thinking they will get them at 1:30.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Argh.. I asked in the game thread last night and was just getting up to check if anyone had answered me. Oh well. Have a good night.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk
I responded to you in the game thread then someone else wanted them and I needed to go to bed soon. I didn't know your current situation and didn't want them unused so deleted that post. Sorry!

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Argh.. I asked in the game thread last night and was just getting up to check if anyone had answered me. Oh well. Have a good night.

I responded to you in the game thread then someone else wanted them and I needed to go to bed soon. I didn't know your current situation and didn't want them unused so deleted that post. Sorry!
No biggie. Not upset. More like "dang I should have woke up earlier". Even though it was already early for me. Lol.