Men's Basketball 2019 C Hidde Roessink Signs with OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Stats for his past season are not very good. Averaged 1.5 pts per game. 23% shooting and only 3-31 on 3's.
https://basketball.realgm.com/player/Hidde-Roessink/Summary/108997
Could be a red-shirt candidate that hopefully develops quickly.
Roessink (6-10, 215, Fr., F, Arnhem, The Netherlands), who represented his country at the FIBA U16 European Championships, is viewed by the Cowboy coaches as a versatile stretch forward with a high basketball IQ and an elite shooting ability from the perimeter.

https://okstate.com/news/2019/6/26/...-signs-6-10-dutch-combo-forward-roessink.aspx

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I have been saying we needed to add some height so that's good. Hopefully he can adjust quickly and contribute inside. Probably needs to bulk up some to compete inside in the Big 12.

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Probably nothing more than a roster filler this season , honestly. Its always good to have more bodies though as we saw last year, with the shortage

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Probably nothing more than a roster filler this season , honestly. Its always good to have more bodies though as we saw last year, with the shortage
Anyone to give Yor a break. Dude played incredible given how many minutes he was logging each game.
Absolutely I agree I just think he won’t play much more than Demuth did last season but yeah anyone to go in and burn some minutes always good you’re right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 22, 2018
Austin
ANYBODY who can run, guards the court, and can make a 3 foot chip shot in traffic (demuth) will get plenty of minutes. He may not be the most effective one of the newcomers but this team is starving for that right now. I bet he can be very useful next year in a limited setting, when dazagwa is down there fighting for his life on rebounds/ defense you know some height is welcomed

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Demuth got 8.9 minutes last year so I don’t know how many plenty will be. And we are gonna be deeper but hey we shall see. Also I doubt he’ll be around after this season but here is hoping he is and becomes a good player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk