Football 2019 S Dax Hill

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

w0lfe

Wrangler
Aug 23, 2010
That's the first I've read about anything with Dax's family being negative on his choice... Heck, even the national people and the ones with very high prediction percentages on 247 seem to think he's going to Norman, not just James Hale. You can't take James Hale's word anymore than the devils, but it's not just him saying that.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Tried to listen to the Franchise this morning and it was like someone slowly, yet forcefully hitting me in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. Those guys either talk about nothing, or just about OU. Anyways, you gotta feel for Justice. Dude is wrecking the Big 12 and all anyone wants to talk about is his brother. I'm sure he loves it, but again I'd be wanting to talk about the upcoming season.

LakeCowboy

1945 National Champions
A/V Subscriber
May 14, 2009
Edmond, OK
That's the first I've read about anything with Dax's family being negative on his choice... Heck, even the national people and the ones with very high prediction percentages on 247 seem to think he's going to Norman, not just James Hale. You can't take James Hale's word anymore than the devils, but it's not just him saying that.
Typically as a national guy you could mark OU as a prediction for a top Oklahoma kid and bat 75-80% w/ no research or work. Click and move on. Can't blame them for doing the same and moving on to battle ground states.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Typically as a national guy you could mark OU as a prediction for a top Oklahoma kid and bat 75-80% w/ no research or work. Click and move on. Can't blame them for doing the same and moving on to battle ground states.
Agreed. Although interesting that Dax is going to barbecue at OU. Canceled Michigan thing like you all said. Perhaps he is leaning toward OU. I certainly hope not.

Hope Dax Hill picks OSU and gets to play with his brother for 1 year. (Assuming Justice Hill doesn't go pro)
I would love that!!! Go Cowboys!!

osupsycho

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Agreed. Although interesting that Dax is going to barbecue at OU. Canceled Michigan thing like you all said. Perhaps he is leaning toward OU. I certainly hope not.

Hope Dax Hill picks OSU and gets to play with his brother for 1 year. (Assuming Justice Hill doesn't go pro)
I would love that!!! Go Cowboys!!
Well it is a BBQ being put on by a group that is known for throwing some money around so it might just be he wants some really good eats.... fingers crossed.

w0lfe

Wrangler
Aug 23, 2010
Yeah the canceling the visit and attending OU just days before his commitment date could be a sign... But then again, no one has really gotten a read on where this kid would like to go. He's been as stealthy as Sam Presti

LakeCowboy

1945 National Champions
A/V Subscriber
May 14, 2009
Edmond, OK

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
I disagree. This didn't confirm anything. It confirmed that Justice Hill hates OU. I tend to think Dax won't go their either but perhaps with him going to the barbecue. Because later Justice said Dax will make his own decision.
We will know soon, but as straight as an arrow, Hill again reiterated his pessimism on Dax-to-OU before the conclusion of the interview.
“I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen,” said Hill
with a smirk, “but we’ll see how it goes.”

Agent Orange

I like sport
A/V Subscriber
Jul 2, 2009
Moore
I disagree. This didn't confirm anything. It confirmed that Justice Hill hates OU. I tend to think Dax won't go their either but perhaps with him going to the barbecue. Because later Justice said Dax will make his own decision.
He said at the end “I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen.” If anyone would know, it would be his brother. After all, they love each other very much.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
He said at the end “I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen.” If anyone would know, it would be his brother. After all, they love each other very much.
You don't know what Rutherford feels in his heart, @Agent Orange... you just don't understand him. Like when Weeden said that Daxx can spin it. We all just have to trust what OSU players say. Except for when they don't say it. And we need to stop with the loser mentality. We need to believe that we are always going to win. Except for when something like this comes up. And we need to make sure that Dax can still spin it. We are important here on this message board, @Agent Orange. So important. We affect the game.