Football 2020 Ath Brennan Presley Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Aaron Lockett was first then Tyler Lockett- both great K-state players. We should ahve offered most recent LB from Tulsa Washington too- Kansas grabbed him we offered about 2 weeks after they did.
Les Miles does have some cache I think to get some guys still. He's not recruiting great but doing better t han KU has been doing.

Oct 29, 2016
US
Aaron Lockett was first then Tyler Lockett- both great K-state players. We should ahve offered most recent LB from Tulsa Washington too- Kansas grabbed him we offered about 2 weeks after they did.
Les Miles does have some cache I think to get some guys still. He's not recruiting great but doing better t han KU has been doing.
Just wanted to say that I 100% agree with you regarding LB from Tulsa. He was under-recruited, no doubt. I seen him play a few times and he definitely has the athleticism needed to play in Div 1. Surprised Gundy never offered him.

Side note: Kansas with Les Miles will definitely land better recruits than they have since Mark Mangino. I still literally lol whenever I remember that Kansas fired the best HC they ever had, that just finished winning the Orange bowl (if I remember correctly). KU definitely will not end up as the dormat of the Big 12, with Miles at the helm. That honor will bestow Baylor, if not Tech, too.

Nov 6, 2010
I think it was Aaron that Scott Harmon almost killed there on Lewis Field. I remember he got a 15 yard penalty and we all booed for 10 minutes. If he'd done that in today's game, he would have been kicked out for targeting and no one would even question it.

Aug 16, 2012
I think it was Aaron that Scott Harmon almost killed there on Lewis Field. I remember he got a 15 yard penalty and we all booed for 10 minutes. If he'd done that in today's game, he would have been kicked out for targeting and no one would even question it.
Ahhh, Scott Harmon. His dad was my HS coach. As a kid somewhere around 8 YO, he was always around, obnoxious as all get out and as a result, got routinely slapped around by the team. He damn near broke my neck one evening when in the middle of a game, I am standing next to the coach to run in the next play and he jumps up out of nowhere, grabs my facemask and hangs like a monkey. One of my favorite players as I like to think our abuse of him played into his fearlessness.

Dec 21, 2008
https://twitter.com/bpres_1/status/1149779188460740610?s=21

OSU prospect with this INSAAAANE catch! HCMG in attendance watching Gunnar the Pioneers and this SportsCenter #1 play! Playing at a 7on7 in Arkansas

Feb 5, 2007
YASSSSS!!!

This is one kid I really wanted in orange. He will be a playmaker in the slot or CB....or both . P4P the best football player in state. Google him....eye in the sky doesn't lie. He will get bigger offers soon.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Great pickup. Think he will be a Tyreek Hill type (not the Tyreek with trying to run him between the tackles/legal issues) with sweeps, short passes, etc. Give him the ball and some space and let him create.

Dec 21, 2008
Similar to Justice. Not as big but just as shifty. Very very strong for his size. By watching his videos you can tell the balance and elusiveness is there. Will be a great asset with a very high ceiling!

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Just wanted to say that I 100% agree with you regarding LB from Tulsa. He was under-recruited, no doubt. I seen him play a few times and he definitely has the athleticism needed to play in Div 1. Surprised Gundy never offered him.

Side note: Kansas with Les Miles will definitely land better recruits than they have since Mark Mangino. I still literally lol whenever I remember that Kansas fired the best HC they ever had, that just finished winning the Orange bowl (if I remember correctly). KU definitely will not end up as the dormat of the Big 12, with Miles at the helm. That honor will bestow Baylor, if not Tech, too.
Thanks man. To be fair Gundy did offer him. We offered him 2 weeks after KU but a little surprising since we have a good relationship with Booker T Washington. Maybe because Knowles was a first year Defensive Coordinator might be the reason we were in on him a bit late. Late riser too I guess but I like him.

Hopefully the kid from Choctaw will be a good player and the kid from Norman Cole Thompson.