2020 Fall Camp thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 15, 2017
Texas
I was excited to hear what Dunn had to say about Dee Anderson. You had to read between the lines a bit, but it sounds like he has bought in and is doing what is expected from a conditioning/buy in standpoint.

As far as Presley, I"m excited too. But I think his ceiling is going to depend a lot on how he meshes with his QB. Remember how much we struggled to get the ball to Tyreek, and he is obviously a huge talent. If he and whoever ends up being the QB during his time here don't get in sync, I think he could be fairly disappointing. However, if he connects with the QB like Mason and Washington, LOOK OUT!
Mis-use of Tyreek wasn't due to his QB . . . ..

Dec 21, 2008
Some players are on lock down due to + tests or being "exposed". Brennan ran a 4.5 laser at a camp and I believe that has been his only laser time he's ever run. He is very quick and shifty, sometimes that doesn't equate to elite level speed but he is very elusive, strong, tough and an impact player

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Do we have a kicker and a punter? Any news on those two positions? I know a young man who was trying out in the spring prior to covid and I wondered if coaches are working on those two positions. I'm excited at Brennan on the returns but we need a good place kicker and punters to seal the deal on specials.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Brennan is a legit 4.45-4.5 guy. He’s not tyreek hill fast, but he has the ability to take the top off the defense. He’ll need to add strength but I don’t see him any bigger than 180-185 max....he’s already turns heads in just a couple days....it’s unlikely he redshirts

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Do we have a kicker and a punter? Any news on those two positions? I know a young man who was trying out in the spring prior to covid and I wondered if coaches are working on those two positions. I'm excited at Brennan on the returns but we need a good place kicker and punters to seal the deal on specials.
I think "30 Yard" Tom is back this year. Sorry, but his punting was pretty bad.