Football 2020 RB Daniyel Ngata

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Got speed and good moves. Doesn't just run into the hole designated on the play, but looks for openings.
And that is something that has been sorely lacking for us, for awhile. Justice Hill *kinda* did that, but we haven't truly had a guy who could make something out of nothing, since Barry Sanders.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
And that is something that has been sorely lacking for us, for awhile. Justice Hill *kinda* did that, but we haven't truly had a guy who could make something out of nothing, since Barry Sanders.
Not a RB but I would say that Prentiss Elliot had that ability as well. What a shame he wasted his talent.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
LOL Barry was the best running back of all time. You are going to be disappointed if you compare everyone to him. We've had some great running backs. A Bunch of them.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2008
Saw a post that ASU was his fave but his very religious parents did not like the DEVIL mascot and nickname. I have no idea if any credibility but it was a west coast recruiting handle with tons of credible looking posts. I think he really developed a relationship with Shane the QB and a few other commits on his visit. I think he picks us! Would be legit having 4* stud QB and 4* stud RB plus a game changer in Presley and big possession WR Polk all come in! Could really open up the offense. I also think Chuba stays

Dec 21, 2008
Delays are never good. Gives blue bloods time to creep in. Parents may not want him halfway across the country.

Look at Cade Cunningham saga.

Aug 16, 2019
Edmond, Oklahoma
I disagree, he was supposedly a strong lean to Arizona State. Being in Stillwater for the Kansas State game and seeing the success Chuba is having this season may swing him our direction, especially if Chuba wins the Doak Walker Award which will be presented in Early December.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
I disagree, he was supposedly a strong lean to Arizona State. Being in Stillwater for the Kansas State game and seeing the success Chuba is having this season may swing him our direction, especially if Chuba wins the Doak Walker Award which will be presented in Early December.
How did Donte Foreman of uT win the Doak Walker back 3 years ago ? I don't recall him being dominate.

Nov 6, 2010
I'm thinking the best thing we have going for us is Illingworth. Not sure how a delay hurts that process, particularly if they end up playing together in the Under Armor game.