250 open investigations into 'credible claims of illegal voting' and election law violations in Georgia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Is there enough there to investigate? I know in the link I sent they are investigating. All I see is a tweet and a grainy video.
There is WAY more there to investigate than what we spent $32M investigating a piece of fiction.

Are you actually suggesting that if everyone is told to leave, and then a small group secretly comes in and pulls out a suitcase and starts processing votes there isn't anything to investigate? I really hope you aren't serious.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
[QUOTE="311Cowboy, post: 4162875, member: 2425"]Is there enough there to investigate? I know in the link I sent they are investigating. All I see is a tweet and a grainy video.[/QUOTE]

James Clapper
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper during a July 2017 interview that he “never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting [or] conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”

“I do not recall any instance when I had direct evidence of the content of these meetings. It’s just the frequency and prevalence of them was of concern.”

Andrew McCabe, former deputy director of the FBI

“Well, as I tried to explain before, there is a lot of information in the Steele reporting. We have not been able to prove the accuracy of all the information,” he answered.

Pressed further to confirm that he did not know if Christopher Steele’s dossier was true, McCabe said, “That’s correct'"

Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice

“I don’t recall intelligence that I would consider evidence to that effect that I saw prior…to my departure,”

Yet we spent $32M and two years investigating something where the National Security Adviser, Deputy Director of the FBI, and Director of National Intelligence testified under oath there was no evidence! Now you don't want to investigate potential voter fraud when it's seemingly captured on video.

What reason other than you are concerned voter fraud would be found that would potentially change the election would you have for not investigating?

If you're so confident there was no voter fraud, they why not investigate to confirm?

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
There is WAY more there to investigate than what we spent $32M investigating a piece of fiction.

Are you actually suggesting that if everyone is told to leave, and then a small group secretly comes in and pulls out a suitcase and starts processing votes there isn't anything to investigate? I really hope you aren't serious.
I tend to leave it up to the officials.

I didn't get any of that scenario you mentioned from the grainy video. So I would need evidence that it happened that way. We have seen about 100,000 people lying about fake scenarios so I tend to ignore them until they are actually investigated.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
James Clapper
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper during a July 2017 interview that he “never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting [or] conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”

“I do not recall any instance when I had direct evidence of the content of these meetings. It’s just the frequency and prevalence of them was of concern.”

Andrew McCabe, former deputy director of the FBI

“Well, as I tried to explain before, there is a lot of information in the Steele reporting. We have not been able to prove the accuracy of all the information,” he answered.

Pressed further to confirm that he did not know if Christopher Steele’s dossier was true, McCabe said, “That’s correct'"

Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice

“I don’t recall intelligence that I would consider evidence to that effect that I saw prior…to my departure,”

Yet we spent $32M and two years investigating something where the National Security Adviser, Deputy Director of the FBI, and Director of National Intelligence testified under oath there was no evidence! Now you don't want to investigate potential voter fraud when it's seemingly captured on video.

What reason other than you are concerned voter fraud would be found that would potentially change the election would you have for not investigating?

If you're so confident there was no voter fraud, they why not investigate to confirm?
Yeah those republicans doing that investigation did a mediocre job. It did break even though cause they found other frauds and lies.

I am totally fine investigating things that have enough evidence. Kinda like the Florida lawyer allegedly committing felonies that I just linked.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I tend to leave it up to the officials.

I didn't get any of that scenario you mentioned from the grainy video. So I would need evidence that it happened that way. We have seen about 100,000 people lying about fake scenarios so I tend to ignore them until they are actually investigated.
So, now you're agreeing it should be investigated?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Yeah those republicans doing that investigation did a mediocre job. It did break even though cause they found other frauds and lies.

I am totally fine investigating things that have enough evidence. Kinda like the Florida lawyer allegedly committing felonies that I just linked.
You're blind partisanship is really showing.

Mediocre job, meaning you still believe the fiction?

If I spend $32M and two years with a team of 10 federal prosecutors to investigate you and anyone associated with you, do you think I will find crimes? I hope you understand that's how this works so that they can stand back and say "see I told you so".....

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
You're blind partisanship is really showing.

Mediocre job, meaning you still believe the fiction?

If I spend $32M and two years with a team of 10 federal prosecutors to investigate you and anyone associated with you, do you think I will find crimes? I hope you understand that's how this works so that they can stand back and say "see I told you so".....
No, you would not find crimes with any investigation. Obama and Hillary were investigated dozens of times and no crimes were found and no money was recovered.

That $32m turned out to be a wise investment cause they recovered more than that in fraud.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
No, you would not find crimes with any investigation. Obama and Hillary were investigated dozens of times and no crimes were found and no money was recovered.

That $32m turned out to be a wise investment cause they recovered more than that in fraud.
Well, this didn't take long, did it?

Chung was eventually sentenced to five years' probation and community service following an agreement to plea guilty to bank fraud, tax evasion, and two misdemeanor counts of conspiring to violate election law.

Huang eventually pleaded guilty to conspiring to reimburse Lippo Group employees' campaign contributions with corporate or foreign funds.

Their partners in the real estate investment were Jim McDougal and his then-wife Susan. Jim McDougal was convicted of fraud charges for making bad loans and he died of heart disease in a Texas prison. Susan was convicted of fraud in connection with obtaining a $300,000 federally-backed small business loan. She refused to answer grand jury questions in the Whitewater affair and was held in contempt of court, spending 18 months in jail. Bill Clinton pardoned her before he left the White House in early 2001.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Well, this didn't take long, did it?

Chung was eventually sentenced to five years' probation and community service following an agreement to plea guilty to bank fraud, tax evasion, and two misdemeanor counts of conspiring to violate election law.

Huang eventually pleaded guilty to conspiring to reimburse Lippo Group employees' campaign contributions with corporate or foreign funds.

Their partners in the real estate investment were Jim McDougal and his then-wife Susan. Jim McDougal was convicted of fraud charges for making bad loans and he died of heart disease in a Texas prison. Susan was convicted of fraud in connection with obtaining a $300,000 federally-backed small business loan. She refused to answer grand jury questions in the Whitewater affair and was held in contempt of court, spending 18 months in jail. Bill Clinton pardoned her before he left the White House in early 2001.
Cool you found something from the Bill Clinton era that was not part of the Obama and Hillary investigations I mentioned.

Try again.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Cool you found something from the Bill Clinton era that was not part of the Obama and Hillary investigations I mentioned.

Try again.
Which ones did you specifically mention? Whitewater directly involved Hillary Clinton.

Or maybe you like this better?

38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe

https://apnews.com/article/14b14afc5d8647858489a2cf5385c28d

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Which ones did you specifically mention? Whitewater directly involved Hillary Clinton.

Or maybe you like this better?

38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe

https://apnews.com/article/14b14afc5d8647858489a2cf5385c28d
Ha, we are going by violations now? How many hatch act violations surround Trump? 100's?

I was thinking indictments and convictions.

And you argument was any time you investigate anyone you find crimes. As a way to deflect from Trump have record numbers of criminals in his orbit. No convictions from the Obama and Hillary investigation in this century.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Ha, we are going by violations now? How many hatch act violations surround Trump? 100's?

I was thinking indictments and convictions.

And you argument was any time you investigate anyone you find crimes. As a way to deflect from Trump have record numbers of criminals in his orbit. No convictions from the Obama and Hillary investigation in this century.
Just because someone isn't convicted doesn't mean they didn't commit a crime.

Is it a crime to lie to a FISA court?

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Just because someone isn't convicted doesn't mean they didn't commit a crime.

Is it a crime to lie to a FISA court?
The GOP must have the most inept DOJ, FBI, CIA in history then. If they are so bad at convicting crimes maybe we shouldn't let them run things. Especially when the GOP seems to have lots of criminals in their WH staff. What is it 8 and counting?

I don't know. I defer to the experts.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007