Annnnndddd, Enter Bloomberg

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
At least he is running in the primary and not doing a third party run. That would just hand it to Trump. Ultimately, he is just another crappy candidate in what has now been two election cycles of horrible candidates. The Democrats are doing their best to match the shit show the Republicans put on during the last election cycle.

Jul 22, 2011
On this day in 2015, there were 15 Republican candidates still in the race. No new candidates emerged. Two (Walker and Perry) had dropped out.

At this point, there are 17 candidates still left in the Democrat primary:
Bennet
Biden
Booker
Bullock
Buttigieg
Castro
Dulaney
Gabbard
Harris
Klobuchar
Messam
Sanders
Sestak
Steyer
Warren
Williamson
Yang

Ten candidates have already dropped out. As of today, Bloomberg, Hillary and Eric Holder are potentially getting in. I wouldn't rule out less than half a dozen other names.

If this is a weak field, then the Democrats' ideas are weak.

Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Question: Are any of the Dem candidates non-politicians? Honestly don't know. I remember at least 3 actual real honest to God private citizens in the Republican primary, and I thought that was a good sign if it can continue. I would hope to see a similar trend on the left.

Jul 22, 2011
Question: Are any of the Dem candidates non-politicians? Honestly don't know. I remember at least 3 actual real honest to God private citizens in the Republican primary, and I thought that was a good sign if it can continue. I would hope to see a similar trend on the left.
A few of the third tier: Yang, Steyer and Williamson