Anyone notice Andre Williams next to Sutton last night?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I distinctly remember someone saying their g.f.'s mother's, boyfriend's, aunt used to tan at the same salon as Eddie. Uh oh I just left myself open to public scolding for READING too many posts. 3,879 :)

HolyGuacamole

Guacamole Eater
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
I wondered why a thread about Andre Williams sitting next to Coach Sutton could be so long.:confused:

So, to answer the question, yes it was him.

And +1 to my post count!;)

May 9, 2007
Edmond, OK
I wondered why a thread about Andre Williams sitting next to Coach Sutton could be so long.:confused:

So, to answer the question, yes it was him.

And +1 to my post count!;)
And I feel a little guilty that I can't give back the 2 minutes or so that it took to read through the thread.

Those are precious minutes you will never get back and could have been spent doing something much more important...like....well...just about anything ;)

Feb 12, 2007
Lawrence, Kansas
Even more exciting (for me) than the shot of Andre Williams chomping away on his Twizzlers was the fact that the guy to the right of Eddie and talking his ear off is a fraternity brother of mine. He sent me a text earlier in the evening saying he was supposed to be sitting next to Eddie, but that Eddie wasn't there and with the weather didn't think he'd come - that was the last I heard from him. Then, BAM! The second time they cut back to them my wife joked that our friend was probably trying to play it cool as his phone just BLEW UP with calls and texts when everyone saw him next to Eddie.

And an aside about Andre Williams' jacket - it appears whatever team he plays for in Europe was sponsored by Cristal!

Nov 7, 2007
i seen him, he was such a great shot blocker! wish we had him this year...
Me too. He was a great post defender and could rebound very well.
You know, back during Andre's career there were a lot of Cowboy fans that didn't think much of him because he didn't have an offensive game. It's nice to see we have some fans (besides me) that appreciate what he did for us. Dude was a great defender and a pretty good rebounder as well. His senior year he also developed a little bit of offense to contribute as well. He was a very good player for us.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You know, back during Andre's career there were a lot of Cowboy fans that didn't think much of him because he didn't have an offensive game. It's nice to see we have some fans (besides me) that appreciate what he did for us. Dude was a great defender and a pretty good rebounder as well. His senior year he also developed a little bit of offensive to contribute as well. He was a very good player for us.
I'd like to have any of the bigs from that 2000ish team, Jonzen, Montanati(sp?) or Dre. I remember people bashing THEM like they do Eaton now. But man I'd like to have just 1 of them now.