At least ou lost

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

orngblkzebra

"All this endless thinking, it's very overrated."
A/V Subscriber
Feb 9, 2015
Shawnee, OK
And still made the playoffs.

The guy responsible for losing that game was canned Sunday. Gotta love taking control of a program and making it better. Gundy should be able to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Time will tell. Your offensive minded HC is making changes on the defensive side. This may be what ultimately decides how good of a CEO he really is...

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
And still made the playoffs.

The guy responsible for losing that game was canned Sunday. Gotta love taking control of a program and making it better. Gundy should be able to do that.

Making it better? You know that how? Crystal ball?

Let’s not forget you were the guy touting the defense before the season.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So, as an OC, Riley lost to Ohio State...ok, you know, blue blood and all. 1st yr HC Riley avenges loss to tOSU but then loses to IOWA STATE! That's our schtick..."elevated the program" my eye.
lol what kind of tard only looks at 2 losses and neglects all the wins in his evaluation of Riley? He's made them better, incredibly in 17 than they were before he took over. When taking over hte offense, they have been as good as I have ever seen them. We havent seen this kind sustained offensive success in a very long time. His recruiting has really taken off, he's recruiting on a level Stoops hasnt been able to maintain since the early 2000s when his teams were dominating everyone. Osu fans are going to really hate him for a long time. We are extremely excited and looking forward to continuing to see the fruit of his labors. It's a hell of a lot better than anything else going on in this state. Far and away.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
lol what kind of tard only looks at 2 losses and neglects all the wins in his evaluation of Riley? He's made them better, incredibly in 17 than they were before he took over. When taking over hte offense, they have been as good as I have ever seen them. We havent seen this kind sustained offensive success in a very long time. His recruiting has really taken off, he's recruiting on a level Stoops hasnt been able to maintain since the early 2000s when his teams were dominating everyone. Osu fans are going to really hate him for a long time. We are extremely excited and looking forward to continuing to see the fruit of his labors. It's a hell of a lot better than anything else going on in this state. Far and away.
Very interesting commentary. You do realize you have a staff more similar to a typical taco tech staff than a typical goon staff? Your team is starting to show it. Does coach log have a storage to discipline players in?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Very interesting commentary. You do realize you have a staff more similar to a typical taco tech staff than a typical goon staff? Your team is starting to show it. Does coach log have a storage to discipline players in?
I don’t care what you think. He has them on the upswing and will continue competing for championships. Nothing you say is changing that. And with today’s performance, looks like lil bro is going to be having another long, boring year. Go mullet go.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Maybe Gundy needs to join Mike Stoops, but then who'd want the Pokes' job? I guess if Boone can write a big enough check...?
LOL we’re paying a man millions of dollars surrounded by plenty of resources to succeed. Even your king agrees.

Safe to say anyone would take the job. I know it’s hard for you, but don’t be retarded.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I don’t care what you think. He has them on the upswing and will continue competing for championships. Nothing you say is changing that. And with today’s performance, looks like lil bro is going to be having another long, boring year. Go mullet go.
That tejas game looked like a real momentum builder.
Oklahoma went to the NC game in 2008 and the playoffs in 2015 with a loss to Texas.

Three point loss. Meanwhile you guys are hanging out in the cellar of the Big 12, hucking rocks.

May 28, 2010
OU losing games tends to be a line of demarcation lately. Last year they pivoted to the playoffs after a loss by winning 8 straight. After losing in 2016 they went on a 10 game win streak. In 2015 they followed their loss with a 7 game win streak and a visit to the playoffs. If recent history has anything to say about this, OU could be on the cusp of another win streak and a shot at the playoffs! Hey pokes, just root for OU and call it "rooting for the state" because it's the state's and the big 12's best chance!

LOL we’re paying a man millions of dollars surrounded by plenty of resources to succeed. Even your king agrees.

Safe to say anyone would take the job. I know it’s hard for you, but don’t be retarded.
Didnt Switzer say something about how osu is coming? I think this was in 2007. Perhaps we should see how well his prediction has fared after marinating for a decade?

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
OU losing games tends to be a line of demarcation lately. Last year they pivoted to the playoffs after a loss by winning 8 straight. After losing in 2016 they went on a 10 game win streak. In 2015 they followed their loss with a 7 game win streak and a visit to the playoffs. If recent history has anything to say about this, OU could be on the cusp of another win streak and a shot at the playoffs! Hey pokes, just root for OU and call it "rooting for the state" because it's the state's and the big 12's best chance!

Didnt Switzer say something about how osu is coming? I think this was in 2007. Perhaps we should see how well his prediction has fared after marinating for a decade?
Did we not improve after he said that? It’s just simple math, but if you need help...?