Baseball vs gcu

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
If Hewitt hits he’s gonna be our catcher. He’s looked much better than Brock behind the plate. If you didn’t know which one was trying to learn how to catch and which one had been a catcher since birth you’d guess the wrong way based on their play this weekend

Dang, Brock’s been a catcher since birth??? That’s impressive! lol

Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
To add onto that, it really does seem that Holliday’s OSU teams begin every single year playing tight and trying to do way too much, hence the dropped routine fly balls and air mailing throws for errors like what Cabbiness has done this weekend. It’s like it’s impossible for him to get his teams to settle down on the first weekend. But, maybe that little extra juice is also why his Bedlam record is so dominant. I don’t know.
I hear y'all, but it doesn't excuse the woeful offensive production this weekend. We have to many veterans and added some really good pieces to that. The pitching I can semi understand but not agree with the order we went with but we should be hammering Sunday starters and a bullpen. I'm sure it will come around our should I say I hope it comes around but this is disappointing coming out of a hyped fall. I'm sure they'll be fine but I hope this series doesn't blacken our rpi later on.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
To add onto that, it really does seem that Holliday’s OSU teams begin every single year playing tight and trying to do way too much, hence the dropped routine fly balls and air mailing throws for errors like what Cabbiness has done this weekend. It’s like it’s impossible for him to get his teams to settle down on the first weekend. But, maybe that little extra juice is also why his Bedlam record is so dominant. I don’t know.
I hear y'all, but it doesn't excuse the woeful offensive production this weekend. We have to many veterans and added some really good pieces to that. The pitching I can semi understand but not agree with the order we went with but we should be hammering Sunday starters and a bullpen. I'm sure it will come around our should I say I hope it comes around but this is disappointing coming out of a hyped fall. I'm sure they'll be fine but I hope this series doesn't blacken our rpi later on.
Agree completely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nov 14, 2010
10 hits....
Not bad

Gardner swinging when Hewitt and Cabbiness had 2nd and 3rd stolen, then Hewitt getting picked immediately aftet thst killed us.

Our Freshaman had us chasing the scoreboard today and Friday so it limited the amount of pressure we could manufacture on the defense

We leave this weekend knowing what our 2 big holes are, which is the #2 and #3 starting spots.

Osmond and Campbell are big time talents, but it will take them time to get comfortable with what Rob will ask of them.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Too many errors, both actual and mental to be competitive on Friday and today. Several runs went on the board for them and prevented us from building innings due to them with results being what we see in the final scores.

Last edited: