Big 12 Tournament

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
TT -WVU announcers are thinking our game will start after midnight. Would it be better to have a 9 am or noon game and move championship to 6 pm or Monday at noon? I love my cowboys but a game starting at midnight is not fair.

The announcer seem to be TCU Homers saying TCU could advance to tourney with automatic bid allowing 5 Big 12 teams in as they are saying we are the best conference.

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
TT -WVU announcers are thinking our game will start after midnight. Would it be better to have a 9 am or noon game and move championship to 6 pm or Monday at noon? I love my cowboys but a game starting at midnight is not fair.

The announcer seem to be TCU Homers saying TCU could advance to tourney with automatic bid allowing 5 Big 12 teams in as they are saying we are the best conference.
NCAA selection show is Monday at noon. Gotta get the championship wrapped up tomorrow

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
wvu has a new stadium. maybe wvu can host the big 12 tourney. i know tech fans say it should be played in Texas, but wva has better weather.
This is the last year in OKC and supposed to be in Arlington at Texas Rangers new ball park with a retractable roof! Big 12 Headquarter in Dallas and six of schools close to Dallas so expect better attendance in Texas. No one would go to West Virginia besides WV fans. WV needs to be in the ACC or Big 10 Conference.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Announcers just said if weather hits, stadium will be cleared quickly. Lightning Strikes aren’t close enough. They just took the cover off the tarps expecting rain soon. I bet our game is cancelled and played at 9 am. I am debated whether to leave Hilton now to walk to the game.