Cast your vote for Chuba for the Heisman...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
To be fair he is the clear front runner for the award at this point in the season. Since the Heisman has turned into a QB award.
While I don't hold out a lot of hope, I have to agree with you here. When you think about it, aside from Burrough, the rest of the race & heavy favorites like Tua & Trevor have fallen by the wayside & really opened the thing up for anybody.

Chuba needs another 200+ yards/3 TD's this weekend & then he'll have the Bedlam stage to make his case in primetime. Can't ask for more than that.

Jan 13, 2005
While I don't hold out a lot of hope, I have to agree with you here. When you think about it, aside from Burrough, the rest of the race & heavy favorites like Tua & Trevor have fallen by the wayside & really opened the thing up for anybody.

Chuba needs another 200+ yards/3 TD's this weekend & then he'll have the Bedlam stage to make his case in primetime. Can't ask for more than that.
I don't think he will win because he doesn't play QB. However, he 100% deserves to be in New York for the Ceremony and the fact that he isn't in the conversation in a travesty. If he played for OU he would be #1A or #2 for the award right now.

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
I don't think he will win because he doesn't play QB. However, he 100% deserves to be in New York for the Ceremony and the fact that he isn't in the conversation in a travesty. If he played for OU he would be #1A or #2 for the award right now.
And he doesn’t play for a blue blood. Makes a huge difference. It is what it is :poo:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
It really looks like the talking heads are pushing for Chase Young to go to NY. We already know the 3 QBs will be there. Chuba really needs a strong showing on Saturday. Go Pokes!

Aug 28, 2013
Is there a way to revote? My mom is an OU fan and voted for Jalen and I wanted to go in and post that she voted for Chuba on Twitter. It probably can't be done but I thought it would be funny to do today. Already tried deleting the tweet. Might be stuck with taking a picture of someone else's vote and posting it on her twitter like she did.