1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Conspiracy Theorist

Discussion in 'World News & Politics' started by Cimarron, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Cimarron

Cimarron It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.

I wonder if they are related to the vast, left-wing conspiracy that targeted and still targets President Bush and his administration?

Bill Clinton Revives 'Vast, Right-Wing Conspiracy'

The ex-president made the comment in a television interview when he was asked about one of the signature moments of the Monica Lewinsky affair over a decade ago.

WASHINGTON -- Bill Clinton said a vast, right-wing conspiracy that once targeted him is now focusing on President Obama.

The ex-president made the comment in a television interview when he was asked about one of the signature moments of the Monica Lewinsky affair over a decade ago. Back then, first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton used the term "vast, right-wing conspiracy" to describe how her husband's political enemies were out to destroy his presidency.

Bill Clinton was asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether the conspiracy is still there. He replied: "You bet. Sure it is. It's not as strong as it was because America has changed demographically. But it's as virulent as it was."

Clinton said that this time around, the focus is on Obama and "their agenda seems to be wanting him to fail."

The former president said he believes Democrats won't suffer the kind of political meltdown that hobbled his administration after the 1994 elections, when the party lost control of the House for the first time in 40 years.

Clinton said what losses Democrats do suffer in the 2010 elections will be manageable and blamed the party's stance against the gun lobby for more than a dozen lost seats in 1994.

As for Hillary Rodham Clinton making another run for the White House, the former president said that's up to her. But added, "We're not getting any younger."

The former president said he's happy running his global initiative that brings together the public and private sector to discuss solutions to climate change, poverty, global health and education.

2. stated

stated Sheriff

It's called the GOP, "Tricky Dick"

3. Arkansas_Poke

Arkansas_Poke Deputy

You do realize Mr. Nixon died 15 years ago, and has nothing at all to do with this discussion?
    Clinton is just as musguided and unhinged in 2009 as he and Miss Hillary were in 1998. He needs to look at the nuts in his own party before he points fingers elsewhere. He really should look at the supposedly sane people who wanted President Bush to not only fail, but were writing books and movies about his assassination.

4. Cimarron

Certainly no conspiracy theories on the left? One of their brightest! Right?

Van Jones says he was not fully aware of what he was signing when he put his John Hancock on that 9/11 Truth Statement petition. (A Yale Law School Graduate, right?)

Van Jones, a green jobs expert????

"White polluters steered poison into minority communities."

Jones was a co-founder of Color Of Change, a group that is leading a boycott of Glenn Beck. That's right, a member of a Presidential administration that was leading a boycott of a media outlet!!!

I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th [1992], and then the verdicts came down on April 29th. By August, I was a communist. (...) I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary. Van Jones

5. RxCowboy

RxCowboy Has no Rx for his orange obsession. A/V Subscriber

This is all to divert attention from democratic ineptitude in congress.

6. okstateguy987

okstateguy987 Teamo Supremo

Then what do we call the leftist controlled media, leftist "community organizations", leftist controlled college campuses across the US, leftist controlled worker's Unions, etc? Are those just run-of-the-mill operations?

I love it when the biggest conspiracy starts targeting the real grassroots movement.

7. Cimarron

Those are all for your own good.

8. Aviation09

Aviation09 Sheriff

fixed it

9. RxCowboy

RxCowboy Has no Rx for his orange obsession. A/V Subscriber

You like to avoid difficult facts, don't you?

10. Cimarron

Nope, Rx had it right the first time. You failed.

This is all to divert attention from democratic ineptitude in congress.

11. OSU Sig

OSU Sig Federal Marshal

Let's not limit it to Congress. Let's include the administration as well.