Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Voters who are sick or in quarantine with Covid-19 can still vote, CDC says. Here's how to do it safely

Soooooo....along with protesting, apparently it's now safe to add voting to the list of acceptable activities in which you can't spread/contract Covid.

:derp:
From your link

In addition to mask wearing, hand washing and social distancing, those voters should also inform poll workers about their condition so they can get the necessary protective gear to safely assist them, the spokesperson added.
Polling locations should offer alternatives when possible for people with Covid-19, those with symptoms and those who have been exposed to minimize contact between poll workers and voters, according to CDC recommendations.
That could include a designated voting site for voters with symptoms, extended hours or curbside voting. Poll workers who are assisting people who are sick or have been exposed should be equipped with gear including masks, face shields, gowns and gloves and be trained to use that equipment, the spokesperson added

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
From your link

In addition to mask wearing, hand washing and social distancing, those voters should also inform poll workers about their condition so they can get the necessary protective gear to safely assist them, the spokesperson added.
Polling locations should offer alternatives when possible for people with Covid-19, those with symptoms and those who have been exposed to minimize contact between poll workers and voters, according to CDC recommendations.
That could include a designated voting site for voters with symptoms, extended hours or curbside voting. Poll workers who are assisting people who are sick or have been exposed should be equipped with gear including masks, face shields, gowns and gloves and be trained to use that equipment, the spokesperson added
So Covid positive people wait in line for hours to inform the mom and pop volunteering at the church or wherever to go put on extra protective gear and make special accommodations for them. Got it.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
So Covid positive people wait in line for hours to inform the mom and pop volunteering at the church or wherever to go put on extra protective gear and make special accommodations for them. Got it.
There was zero social distancing going on in the 3 and half hour line I waited in at the Edmond Church of Christ. That line would've extended to 5 miles down Bryant if people were trying to stand 6 feet apart.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Statewide, we look to be trending in the right direction.

As of Friday, hospitalizations were down to 865.
Thursday: (no data released due to technical difficulties)
Wednesday: 885
Tuesday: 907
Monday: 924
I was more talking about the fact they are saying people are leaving the Health Care industry due to burn out and not returning in Oklahoma. We DO NOT need that right now!
They already lost a bunch when they shut things down except for Covid. Many went to other states that were needing help and the current staff are paying for it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Brad M

Wrangler
Jan 16, 2017
Wisconsin
HOLY CRAP....maybe this had something to do with the lock down in the UK ???

Ambulance service said in Manchester alone they were on the phone with 127 people dialing 999 (UK version of 911) and had 295 calls waiting on HOLD while they were dealing with those

They have canceled all breaks for all operators in order to try to handle the calls

I need to turn on CNN to find out how Trump is responsible for this. I know that he is, I just can’t figure out how! :derp:

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
I need to turn on CNN to find out how Trump is responsible for this. I know that he is, I just can’t figure out how! :derp:
Invert the “999” number and you get “666”... and we all know that is the sign of the Trump.

There’s your correlation. :derp:

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
We Fox 23 this morning El Paso has called for a 4th mobile mortuary this morning as the 3 they had are now full due to CORONAVIRUS deaths
Do they break them down by nationality?
Local news reported during this surge in El Paso that El Paso EMS was transferring seriously ill people in Juarez to El Paso hospitals. IIRC, average number was about 10 a day being brought over the border.